    --
    Wojciech Kowasz (MCP)

    http://windows2003.pl
    Wojciech Kowasz \(MCDST\), Aug 30, 2004

  2. Wojciech Kowasz \(MCDST\)

    rob Guest

    I would give it a couple more days. It took about two
    days for the cert to appear on my transcript after the
    last test posted. The date for the cert will be the date
    you took the last test.

    has been added to
    >my MCP Transcript. Now there are all MCDST core exams

    listed - 271 and 272.
    >However, above the exam list, it still remains only

    Microsoft Certified
    >Professional status, there is no MCDST. I haven't MCDST

    logo in Logo section
    >on Secure Site and I didn't receive any email

    notification.

    >It's 3 business days since I've passed the exam. Should I

    wait a few days
    >more or should I email MCP Help? It is possible that

    there is such delay
    >between adding exams and adding certifications to

    transcript?

    rob, Aug 30, 2004

  3. "rob" <> wrote in
    > I would give it a couple more days. It took about two
    > days for the cert to appear on my transcript after the
    > last test posted. The date for the cert will be the date
    > you took the last test.

    I will wait, then. Thanks for your reply ;)

    Regards,
    --
    Wojciech Kowasz (MCP)

    http://windows2003.pl