    Is there a break down of tests needed for MCP to MCSE? I know this is on
    Microsoft's web site, but not sure where there information is found.
    Thanks.
    Mark, Jun 11, 2006

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 11, 2006

  3. Mark

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mark" <> say in

    > Is there a break down of tests needed for MCP to MCSE? I know this is
    > on Microsoft's web site, but not sure where there information is
    > found. Thanks.

    as Gizzard mentioned there is the main MS learning site, but if you are
    an MCP you can also check the MCP private site and use the Certification
    Planner. You can access the MCP private site at
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx but you will of course need to
    have the appropriate login info.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - As easy as 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841.
    Neil, Jun 11, 2006
  4. Mark

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Is there a break down of tests needed for MCP to MCSE? I know this is on
    >Microsoft's web site, but not sure where there information is found.

    This information can be found next to the cure for cancer and the
    other hard to find stuff.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 19, 2006
  5. Mark

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Mark :

    > Is there a break down of tests needed for MCP to MCSE?

    No, the tests are running quite fine. No maintenance is scheduled this
    week. The invigilators are not getting a vacation till next month.
    Cerebrus, Jun 19, 2006