MCP Testing Innonvations Demonstration

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Lee, Dec 28, 2004.

  1. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Lee, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Lee

    Brock Buss Guest

    Lee,

    The exams are basically identical to that demo. There are some
    variations on what the practice exams available from Microsoft,
    Transcender, et al., from the actual exam, but the idea is the same.
    One difference is the lack of a timer and I believe the 'real thing' has
    a progress indicator, eg. 1/55, letting you know how many questions
    there are total.

    -Brock

    Brock Buss, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Yes. That's a good example of what an MCP Exam looks like. Brock is correct
    as for the question counter. Plus you have options to mark questions for
    review so when you complete the exam you have the chance to go back over
    only the questions you flagged or all of the questions on the test if you
    wish.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Instructor

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 13, 2005