mcp.support.microsoft.com

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Arman Obosyan, Dec 26, 2008.

  1. Arman Obosyan, Dec 26, 2008

  2. Finally got answer from mcphelp@microsoft

    Hello Arman,
    Thank you for your e-mail regarding MCP member directory.
    We appreciate your time and patience.
    We would like to inform you that the online resources like the MCP MCT
    members directory and the Profiles on Microsoft.com have been disabled from
    15th December 2008 due to limited usage.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you
    for contacting Microsoft.

    Very sad to read it, maybe some time we get new tool for searching MCP

    Arman Obosyan.

    Arman Obosyan, Dec 30, 2008

  3. ....and update info

    Hello Arman,
    Thank you for your e-mail regarding MCP member directory.
    We appreciate your kind attention in this matter.
    Please be aware that we have not received any official intimation from the
    Management about this. So whenever it will be reinitiated then you will be
    informed or you could be able to see at Microsoft learning website.

    Arman Obosyan, Dec 31, 2008