    I opassed the 70-270 today. Now I am an official MCP.

    Woot!
    , Mar 8, 2005

  2. «BONEHEAD>> Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey yall, I have to brag somewhere and this is one of the places I post
    > the most.
    >
    > I opassed the 70-270 today. Now I am an official MCP.

    Let me get this straight, you only have to pass one exam to be MCP???
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/requirements.asp
    I never looked in to it before. Jumpin jesus on a pogo stick... I could of
    had
    that on my shingle years ago...

    --
    <B0N3H3@D>
    «BONEHEAD>>, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Jamco Guest

    yup, one really easy exam and your MCP

    Jamco, Mar 8, 2005
  4. «BONEHEAD>> Guest

    "Barry Watzman" <> wrote in message
    > He's right, only one exam to get MCP. You need more for MCSA and MCSE,
    > but for MCP, one is enough (there are a few exams that don't qualify for
    > the "one" but most do, and 270 definitely does).

    I just ran through the Transcender and Actual tests practice exams for
    270...
    I had know idea it was that basic... I feel like I cheated myself...

    Although I just got hired on for a 800 PC rollout for one month, and a one
    month migration after that, by the time I'm done I should have the extra
    beans to
    throw at some certs. Been awhile since these kind of gigs have come up in
    my area, so hopefully things are looking up...

    --
    <B0N3H3@D>
    «BONEHEAD>>, Mar 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    Yeah, on to get an MCP.

    4 to be a MCSA

    8 to be a MCSE,

    So, I have 1 down and 7 to go.

    The test, well, Lots on RIS, Everything you can ever think of about
    Offline files, 1 question on multi language, Several group policy
    questions (both local and domain), user rights (local and domains)
    , Mar 9, 2005
  6. «BONEHEAD>> Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Yeah, on to get an MCP.
    >
    > 4 to be a MCSA
    >
    > 8 to be a MCSE,
    >
    > So, I have 1 down and 7 to go.
    >
    > The test, well, Lots on RIS, Everything you can ever think of about
    > Offline files, 1 question on multi language, Several group policy
    > questions (both local and domain), user rights (local and domains)

    How much was the exam.... I am on break from school this week,
    and dread the idea of calling them to find out...
    Got a Solaris 10 Boot Camp to go to tomorrow morning,
    get free stuff, breakfast and lunch.... I like free stuff...

    --
    <B0N3H3@D>
    «BONEHEAD>>, Mar 9, 2005