    wondering if the problem is not because I took on test with prometric and
    the other thru VUE. Does that make a difference.

    Rob

    Robert Boesen, May 29, 2004

  2. Prometric and VUE is two independant exam provider, just as we can choose
    AOL or MSN as our DSL provider.

    For transcript, please allow 2 weeks' time for exam provider to process your
    score to Microsoft. Contact only if the exam doesn't
    appear on your transcript until 2 weeks after your passed date.

    --
    Regards,

    Nuo Yan - MCP,MCDST,MCDBA, MCSA, MCSE
    Microsoft MVP - Windows

    Please respond to newsgroups only ...

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], May 29, 2004

  3. Robert Boesen

    Garnet 321 Guest

    One more question: MCP site question

    Hi, MSMVP
    yesterday I visited one test center local outside the US, thery told me the exam questions are different from VUE and Prometric. Is that true? confused a lot

    Garnet 32

    ----- Nuo Yan[MS MVP] wrote: ----

    Prometric and VUE is two independant exam provider, just as we can choose
    AOL or MSN as our DSL provider

    For transcript, please allow 2 weeks' time for exam provider to process your
    score to Microsoft. Contact only if the exam doesn't
    appear on your transcript until 2 weeks after your passed date

    --
    Regards

    Nuo Yan - MCP,MCDST,MCDBA, MCSA, MCS
    Microsoft MVP - Window

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties

    Garnet 321, May 30, 2004
  4. Re: One more question: MCP site question

    All questions are from Microsoft, and absolutely you will not get totally
    same questions when you take the same exam twice even in the same test
    center and with the same exam provider. But, what the test center told you
    was wrong, VUE's questions and Prometric's questions are all from Microsoft.

    --
    Regards,

    Nuo Yan - MCP, MCDBA
    Microsoft MVP - Windows
    Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
    Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan

    Nuo Yan[MS MVP], Jun 3, 2004
  5. Robert Boesen

    Garnet 321 Guest

    Re: One more question: MCP site question

    Thanks. I took all exam in Prometric center, but heard lots of rumor said
    VUE is easy to pass. Feel confused and unfair, because I work hard in jo
    and study tough to gain my certificates. Your explanation is kind of encourageing

    Web: http://diyinside.cnred.ne

    Garnet 321, Jun 3, 2004