    When logged in, is there a way to add Network+ / A+ to your profile or
    transcript to count towards MCSA?

    thanks

    ZenT, Dec 15, 2003

  2. ZenT

    Marko Guest

    Ring VUE or Prometric (whoever your test provider is /
    was) and they will link the results for you.

    Marko, Dec 15, 2003

  3. ZenT

    ZenT Guest

    In article <01b001c3c2a3$98970e00$>,
    says...

    Just wondering how MS knows when someone passed those two tests to grant
    them MCSA. thanks

    ZenT, Dec 15, 2003
  4. ZenT

    SWE Guest

    SWE, Dec 15, 2003
  5. ZenT

    ZenT Guest

    ZenT, Dec 15, 2003
  6. ZenT

    SWE Guest

    I don't remember the exact steps, but that sounds about right. If it's not
    clear, there's probably a toll-free number you can call if you're unsure
    about what to do next. HTH.

    https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?channel=comptia&ownername=compti

    SWE, Dec 15, 2003
  7. ZenT

    ZenT Guest

    In article <brkcq6$46guj$-berlin.de>,
    says...
    > I don't remember the exact steps, but that sounds about right. If it's not
    > clear, there's probably a toll-free number you can call if you're unsure
    > about what to do next. HTH.
    >
    > "ZenT" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <brj7jf$3utgn$-berlin.de>,
    > > says...
    > > >

    > https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?channel=comptia&ownername=compti
    > > >

    > > thanks, i assume, i select publish and type in the email on the mcp
    > > site?

    i emailed them, but you started me on the right direction. thanks. ill
    followup when i get a answer.

    -kevin

    ZenT, Dec 15, 2003