    Thanks,

    --
    Chris M.

    Mr Roflcopter, May 25, 2005

  2. Mr Roflcopter

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Mr Roflcopter <> say in news:4294ac31
    $0$33705$:

    > Does anyone know how to associate your MCP account with a different
    > passport? I've tried searching for FAQs on this but can't find

    anything.

    > Thanks,

    I know that a note to did it for me several years
    ago, but I thought there was a self service component. can't find one
    either but give the mail thing a try or call your RSC

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I am Elmer Fudd of Borg. Pwepawe to be assimiwated...

    Neil, May 25, 2005

  3. Neil wrote:
    >>Does anyone know how to associate your MCP account with a different
    >>passport?

    > I know that a note to did it for me several years
    > ago, but I thought there was a self service component. can't find one
    > either but give the mail thing a try or call your RSC

    Cheers Neil, I have sent them an email.

    --
    Chris M.

    Mr Roflcopter, May 25, 2005