    Hi what's the URL for the mcp secure site
    thanks
    Bilal
    Bilal, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Bilal

    H Clynn Lee Guest

    H Clynn Lee, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Bilal

    Bilal Guest

    Bilal, Oct 9, 2003
  4. "H Clynn Lee" <> wrote in message
    news:DJ4hb.5770$...
    > "Bilal" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi what's the URL for the mcp secure site
    > > thanks
    > > Bilal

    > http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

    You gave out the super-secret location of the secure MCP site!

    It is no longer secure!

    I'm afraid I must revoke your security clearance.

    --
    Fris "What's your clearance, Clarence?" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003
  5. Bilal

    marko Guest

    >> > Hi what's the URL for the mcp secure site

    >> http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

    >You gave out the super-secret location of the secure MCP

    site!

    >It is no longer secure!
    >
    >I'm afraid I must revoke your security clearance.

    This made me smirk more than usual.

    Mean, clever and funny. A rare trifecta from anyone.

    OK - hats off to you, Fris.
    marko, Oct 9, 2003
  6. Bilal

    Jtyc Guest

    > Fris "What's your clearance, Clarence?" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    What's your vector Victor?
    Jtyc, Oct 9, 2003