    looking to remove myself as being one of their MCP's. I have logged onto the
    MCP site but can't see anywhere to do this. Can someone help.

    Many thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?S2FybG9zMTk3MA==?=, Apr 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2FybG9zMTk3MA==?=

    Daniel Guest

    Hello,

    Thank you for your posting!

    You should logon to the Partner site and then modify it in here.

    If you have any questions, please feel to let me know. I am glad to be of
    assistance.

    --

    ·L³n³Ì¦³»ù­È±M®a
    Microsoft Global MVP Top Contributor

    Daniel, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Call the RSC.

    1-800-765-7768 Microsoft Partner Program
    1-661-775-6478 Fax Number
    For general information, e-mail: mspp-naATmicrosoftDOTcom

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..