    Kiran Guest

    Can any one tell me what is the passing mark/total mark
    for certification exams .
    Kiran, Aug 9, 2003

  2. You will not be provided with any marks in exam...so i guess nobody knows
    the pass mark! may 90%...

    shanmuga raja, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Kiran

    Gevorg Guest

    534/1000 - that's mean you can even try to guess and if you are lucky
    one you can pass it.

    Gevorg, Aug 10, 2003
  4. i heared from a prometric center the scores are not revealed for any
    microsoft exams...

    shanmuga raja, Aug 10, 2003
  5. Kiran

    Gevorg Guest

    Ok, guys, again:
    the passing score for 70-016 is exactly 534 (of possible 1000);
    and passing score for 70-015 is 540 (of possible 1000).
    These are the marks you get on your printed out exam's result paper with
    your own scores.
    This still works for "old" VS 6.0 track. With new track (.NET) you have
    only PASS (can't say that will be otherwise - fortunately never got the
    "otherwise", always had passed).
    George

    Gevorg, Aug 11, 2003
  6. Kiran

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i heared from a prometric center the scores are not revealed for any
    >microsoft exams...

    You heard wrong....
    Kline Sphere, Aug 11, 2003