    Microsoft's 800 number, but no one seemed to know what I was talking about?

    Does any one know who I can contact? Thanks.

    Harrison Midkiff
    Harrison Midkiff, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Harrison Midkiff

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "Harrison Midkiff" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello:
    >
    > Over the past year I have been diligently working on taking my exams for
    > my MCSE. After passing some of the exams I expected to receive a
    > transcript or something from Microsoft showing the exams I have taken. To
    > date I have not received anything. Also I thought I was a MCP after
    > passing one exam and thought I would receive an ID card and be entitled to
    > Microsoft paraphernalia with Microsoft's MCP logo at least. I tried
    > calling Microsoft's 800 number, but no one seemed to know what I was
    > talking about?
    >
    > Does any one know who I can contact? Thanks.
    >
    > Harrison Midkiff

    By passing one exam you will earn the certification MCP. You need to login
    to the MCP site at www.Microsoft.com/learning to view your transcript.
    Andy Barkl, Jan 31, 2005

  3. "Andy Barkl" <> wrote in message
    > "Harrison Midkiff" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Over the past year I have been diligently working on taking my exams for
    >> my MCSE. After passing some of the exams I expected to receive a
    >> transcript or something from Microsoft showing the exams I have taken.
    >> To date I have not received anything. Also I thought I was a MCP after
    >> passing one exam and thought I would receive an ID card and be entitled
    >> to Microsoft paraphernalia with Microsoft's MCP logo at least. I tried
    >> calling Microsoft's 800 number, but no one seemed to know what I was
    >> talking about?
    >>
    >> Does any one know who I can contact? Thanks.
    >>
    >> Harrison Midkiff

    > By passing one exam you will earn the certification MCP. You need to login
    > to the MCP site at www.Microsoft.com/learning to view your transcript.

    And you won't receive anything in the post until you "order" it through the
    online portal.
    Mike [MCP VB], Feb 2, 2005
  4. You have to login to the Microsoft Certification Website
    to create a profile and register your scores. I can't
    recall if they register automatically. You then request
    a Microsoft Welcome Kit and within it includes the MCP
    certificate which is just a peice of some fancy semi-
    gloss paper, as well as your MCP ID Card with your
    credentials. You can download the MS paraphernalia on
    the cert website also as there is a link available to
    direct you to the logos.

    Once you have completed those steps, if you haven't
    already, then you should receive a package in a few
    weeks. If you've already registered then, you should
    call MS back again or maybe even Mr. Bill GATES himself.

    Good Luck ! ! !

    Nicholas Spanish MCP ID 3149948, Feb 4, 2005
  5. "Nicholas Spanish MCP ID 3149948" <>
    wrote in message news:22c001c50b0b$926f4a40$...
    > You have to login to the Microsoft Certification Website
    > to create a profile and register your scores. I can't
    > recall if they register automatically. You then request

    Yes, the scores are registered automatically by the Microsoft test partner
    center that you used.

    > a Microsoft Welcome Kit and within it includes the MCP
    > certificate which is just a peice of some fancy semi-
    > gloss paper, as well as your MCP ID Card with your
    > credentials. You can download the MS paraphernalia on
    > the cert website also as there is a link available to
    > direct you to the logos.

    But you do have to manually request the documentation, it won't be sent
    automatically!

    > Once you have completed those steps, if you haven't
    > already, then you should receive a package in a few
    > weeks. If you've already registered then, you should
    > call MS back again or maybe even Mr. Bill GATES himself.

    Maybe. I was a bit dissapointed that the certs aren't actually hand signed!
    Mike [MCP VB], Feb 7, 2005