    I m new to dotnet certification. Can anyone tell me where can I get the
    objectives for all .net certifications?

    Thanks

    Swati, Nov 28, 2006

  2. Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp for a listing of
    certifications, although given the fact that the picture on the page has
    three lines with the D underlined (meaning D is the hotkey), the developer of
    that page probably doesn't have any web certifications himself. :)
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MOUS, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 28, 2006

  3. Blame the graphic desinger, not the poor developer!

    nappy-clad-developer, Dec 14, 2006