    Sheldon Guest

    MCP in Windows 2000 Professional needed in Nashville, TN for a part-time
    project. For additional information, contact

    Sheldon, Sep 21, 2003

  2. i want to do MCPA

    hi dear
    i want to give the exame of MCPA, what is the requirment
    and necessary prepration for this. i have been working
    with many companies. so please send me in detial that how
    can i give the exame? and how much it cast. or if any you
    teach in college so tell me place and amount to pay.
    thanks
    yours truely

    noor mohammad Ansari, Sep 23, 2003