  1. I have passed both the 271 and 272 and received my MCP status already. I have
    not received any contact regarding my MCP membership stuffs... Any idea who
    or where I can contact for this? Thanks!
    Michael Gossett, May 14, 2007

  2. Michael Gossett

    John R Guest

    "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    >I have passed both the 271 and 272 and received my MCP status already. I
    >have
    > not received any contact regarding my MCP membership stuffs... Any idea
    > who
    > or where I can contact for this? Thanks!

    After you passed your first test, you should have received a MCP ID. If you
    have not received it, you can contact your regional service center. Then,
    log on to Microsoft's MCP site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp Once there,
    click on 'Program Benefits', and then 'Welcome Kits and Certificates'.
    Verify your name and shipping address, then on the bottom, request your
    welcome kit.

    John R
    John R, May 15, 2007

  3. Would this be the same as my candidate ID?

    Michael Gossett, May 15, 2007
  4. Michael Gossett

    John R Guest

    "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Would this be the same as my candidate ID?

    Pearson/VUE shows the candidate ID as your MCP ID. You should also have
    received an Access Code in a seperate email from Microsoft. You'll need
    both, I believe, to access the MCP site.

    John R
    John R, May 15, 2007
  5. I never received an email but I typed my MCP ID in on the passcode recovery
    site and when I went to log in the site freaked out and was giving errors.

    Michael Gossett, May 15, 2007
  6. https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.aspx

    SERVICE UNAVAILABLE...

    Something's been wrong with the MCP site :(

    Michael Gossett, May 15, 2007
  7. Michael Gossett

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael Gossett piffled away vaguely: