    Passed 70-292 friday.

    thanks in advance

    \jjlp
    Jesper Pedersen, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Also do I get a new certificate when im a MCSA 2003???

    Jesper Pedersen, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Jesper Pedersen

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 11, 2004 "Jesper Pedersen" blathered:

    > Does anyone know how long it takes Microsoft to update ones transcript??

    If you have access to the site, you can read for yourself on the transcript
    page.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Jesper Pedersen

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 11, 2004 "Jesper Pedersen" blathered:

    > Also do I get a new certificate when im a MCSA 2003???

    You're an MCSA and you don't know the answer to that? Sad.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  5. Jesper Pedersen

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Jesper,

    Normally it should not be longer than a week for you to see your online transcript updated. It normally updates within 24 to 48 hours but sometimes delays can be caused by the location where you had your test. However if you did not see your transcript updated after a week, you should email MSFT with the following email:
    . People there are helpful and responsive.

    Regarding getting cert from MSFT, as long as your accumulated MCP exams qualify you for a new certification, you'll get a new cert for the new certification. If you are updating your certification to MCSA 2003, once you have pass your upgrade exam, you will get your new MCSA 2003. In your case, because you have passed your 70-292, if you're MCSA 2000, you are now certify MCSA 2003. You will get your MCSA 2003 cert. Congrats.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Jesper Pedersen

    Jose Guest

    Would you mind posting your comments about 70-292, also what books if any
    did you use to study.

    Thanks,

    Jose
    MCSA, Network+,A+

    Jose, Jul 12, 2004
  7. Jesper Pedersen

    harryph Guest

    Your mcsa has been revoked for stupidity please burn all
    co siding documentation that says you are an mcse/mcp

    harryph, Jul 12, 2004
  8. Jesper Pedersen

    Guest

    quickly they update there site and tell microsoft, it
    usually takes 2-3 days before your transcript is updated

    , Jul 21, 2004