    I was not given any online ID.

    Thanks.

    Jos

    Josephine, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Josephine

    Consultant Guest

    create one

    Consultant, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Josephine

    Turbo11 Guest

    Turbo11, Oct 16, 2003
  4. THe online id is emailed to you. The very first "Congratulations" email you receive after achieving MCP contains online id and password, which then you use to log in first time and associate with the Passport account.

    --
    Dmitry Korolyov []
    MVP: Windows Server - Active Directory

    Dmitry Korolyov [MVP], Oct 17, 2003
  5. Josephine

    Guest Guest

    or go to microsofts website the mcp section.youll find a
    toll free number.Phone it and you get all the info you
    need to access the website.

    Guest, Dec 8, 2003