MCP Member Home website

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Marvin Martian, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. I passed the MCDST exam and I'm trying to log in to the MCP Member
    homepage. It asks me to enter my .NET password and since I have one I enter
    it. Then it says that I have to validate my .NET account to my MCP account
    and it asks for name,email,location and registration number I enter those
    but it keeps on telling me that one or more entries does not match my
    customer profile record. Does the Customer Profile equal the .NET password
    account? I tried everything but keeps on giving me that dang error
    message.

    TIA
    Dan

    Marvin Martian, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Marvin Martian

    Neil Guest

    Marvin Martian <> wrote in

    > I passed the MCDST exam and I'm trying to log in to the MCP Member
    > homepage. It asks me to enter my .NET password and since I have one I
    > enter it. Then it says that I have to validate my .NET account to my
    > MCP account and it asks for name,email,location and registration
    > number I enter those but it keeps on telling me that one or more
    > entries does not match my customer profile record. Does the Customer
    > Profile equal the .NET password account? I tried everything but keeps
    > on giving me that dang error message.
    >
    > TIA
    > Dan

    send an email to