    It would be great if someone can clear my doubt.

    Thank you,
    Nitin
    Nitin Arora, Jan 21, 2009

  2. Sorry to inform you, but as I understand it you will have to take both exams.
    If you were an MCAD or MCSD, there are upgrade exams available, but as it is
    now, I don't think you would qualify.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Jan 24, 2009

  3. Nitin Arora

    RAJA Guest

    Hi Nitin,
    are you preparin 70-536 exam.
    could you please share exam realted stuff?
    Thanks
    ilayaraja.r

    RAJA, Feb 22, 2009