    clarity MCSA 2003...270/290/291/298 (elective)...if you
    did 270/293/294/298 would you be an MCSA?

    Thanks.

    Antonio, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Antonio

    Neil Guest

    "Antonio" <> wrote in
    news:1679801c447e8$90331c70$:

    > I noticed that for MCSA 2003...it requires 290 and
    > 291..does anyone know if 293 and 294 can be sustituted
    > for the 290 and 291 requirement for MCSA 2003...Further
    > clarity MCSA 2003...270/290/291/298 (elective)...if you
    > did 270/293/294/298 would you be an MCSA?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Does it say you can? Did you look?

    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

    browse a bit mr. lazy pants....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Antonio

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Antonio" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I noticed that for MCSA 2003...it requires 290 and
    > > 291..does anyone know if 293 and 294 can be sustituted
    > > for the 290 and 291 requirement for MCSA 2003...Further
    > > clarity MCSA 2003...270/290/291/298 (elective)...if you
    > > did 270/293/294/298 would you be an MCSA?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >

    > Does it say you can? Did you look?
    >
    > www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/
    >
    > browse a bit mr. lazy pants....
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    mr. lazy pants?? Another needless personal attack like that and you'll be
    reported to the MS NG police...

    (although I have to admit 'mr.' does show a certain amount of politeness).

    --
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

    molsonexpert, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    The website is pretty static and leaves room for these
    types of questions...hinse the request for "clarity".

    If you aren't providing an answer to my query, please
    don't reply at all....ON ANOTHER NOTE....I find it
    interesting that your self esteem is so low that you'd
    have to begin a conversation with a stranger with
    negativity...I apologize for all that you've been through
    in life to bring you to that point.

    Be well and make a great day.

    Antonio, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Antonio

    Neil Guest

    "Antonio" <> wrote in news:1681c01c447fc
    $f3e9e820$:

    > The website is pretty static and leaves room for these
    > types of questions...hinse the request for "clarity".
    >
    > If you aren't providing an answer to my query, please
    > don't reply at all....ON ANOTHER NOTE....I find it
    > interesting that your self esteem is so low that you'd
    > have to begin a conversation with a stranger with
    > negativity...I apologize for all that you've been through
    > in life to bring you to that point.
    >
    > Be well and make a great day.

    but I did answer your question. I'm sorry but if you wont look for yourself
    I will do my best to....hmmm, what's the word..."encourage" you along. I
    think you will find that searching on your own is much more rewarding and
    better for your studies than being handed the answer. I had to learn this
    myself when I asked a trainer (a VERY good one) a question and instead of
    answering my question he made me look for the answer. When I gave him a
    book answer, he turned around and said "WHAT ARE YOU IN SALES?" after I had
    actually used the tools I was asking about and researched my question on my
    own, I really began to understand what he was doing. I taught myself
    everything I need to know about that tool by trying to find the answer to
    my (in hindsight) dumb question. I wanted a quick answer and instead I got
    a life lesson.

    And before you think that for some reason I don't like you...I don't know
    you!! and if you ask questions of a stranger, you just may get strange
    answers (or negative ones, though that was not what I was doing. it was a
    kick in the pants.) Now, back to your study and I hope you have found your
    answer. :)

    HAND, Antonio...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  6. Antonio

    Brian Guest

    "Antonio" <> wrote
    > The website is pretty static and leaves room for these
    > types of questions...hinse the request for "clarity".

    Seems pretty clear to me... It tells you which two exams are required. If
    there were options, it would say so.

    As for Neil's response, there is an old proverb that goes something like:
    "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will
    eat for life". So I can understand in keeping with that philosophy. However,
    you just have to realize that this is also the view of the Mean, Cynical
    Newsgroup Poster (MCNGP) you will find in this. Welcome to usenet.

    Brian, Jun 1, 2004
  7. Antonio

    Chris_9999 Guest

    couldn't agree more. it seems half the stuff posted on these support usenets
    are ppl wanting answers to questions that a simple search of microsoft.com
    would supply the answer to.
    chris
    i'm not just an mcsa - i have a life too!

    Chris_9999, Jun 2, 2004