    my last exam was schedule for next 3 weeks, can i print and use
    the MCSA logo first before i got the certification from MS ?

    Thanks in advance!
    Alfred, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Alfred

    Rick Guest

    Read the MCP site look for terms of use in the logo download area.
    You will not be able to download the official MS logos until you have
    achieved the certification.
    I am pretty sure that the terms of use also outline that you must currently
    hold the certification to use the logo.

    Since you seem not to have the time or aptitude to find the info on your own
    here is the direct link.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/logo.asp#usage

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Alfred

    Brat® Guest

    Q1 - just MCSA... it takes 4 MCP's to get an MCSA so if you have MCSA, it
    indicates that you have your MCP's as well.

    Q2 - if you put your MCSA logo on your biz card before taking the exam, it
    is technically fraud. Lets say you get an interview before taking the
    exam... and they ask you about your MCSA, you would then have to tell them
    that you just put it on there ... because... that you reallly do not have
    the certification yet. It will not matter to them whether you are taking
    the exam in a day or a year. The fact will remain that you lied. And they
    will then wonder what else you thought to lie about... it may seem
    insignificant to you but employers are looking for every little thing to
    eliminate all but the one candidate they will hire... you do not want to
    have anything that will do that... you have to be above board on all
    things... just in case.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Alfred

    Mike Guest

    ha, kinda have a funny story about this. buddy, of a buddy, or a buddy of
    mine was finishing his MCSE (last exam scheduled a couple weeks from then),
    and he indicated to a potential employer that he was already an MCSE. The
    employer contacted Microsoft to verify, whom ixnayed the entire thing.
    Microsoft took his certs away.
    He went on to take all 7 exams again in only a couple weeks time...and pass!

    Mike, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Alfred

    Alfred Guest

    Thanks for the info and advice..