  1. TechMan

    TechMan Guest

    What should these kits include?
    TechMan, Oct 10, 2007

  2. TechMan

    TechMan Guest

    how long does it take for kit to arrive?

    TechMan, Oct 10, 2007

  3. TechMan

    jkozlowski Guest

    4 to 6 weeks, if you email them sooner they will tell you to wait. It seems
    like I got mine closer to the 4 week marker while others I know got thiers
    around 7 weeks...

    What I got in mine was a spiffy lapel pin (always impresses the ladies) and
    a plastic credit card that says im MCP/MCDST (flash this at night clubs to
    skip ahead of the line) and the nice frameable cert for all to see!

    :)

    jkozlowski, Oct 10, 2007