MCP in ASP.Net

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Vishal Pandey, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. I want to go for MCP Certification in ASP.Net ..... What kind of questions
    re asked for ..and which book should be referred to for the same.

    Vishal Pandey, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Vishal Pandey

    Guest Guest

    The looser is looking for braindumps.. Damn our certs are
    going down the tubes while Microsoft allows people to even
    post dump sites on their very own site.

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Vishal Pandey

    Jay Walters Guest

    I can only take pleasure in knowing that under-
    experienced developers won't last long.

    My best advice for employers is to require a hands-on
    demonstration as part of the interview to weed out
    undesirable developers.

    Jay Walters, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Vishal Pandey

    Guest Guest

    Dear Jay,

    Can you add an "age" parameter to your previous algorithm?

    So, I can see how age factors into the marketplace?

    A new enum? Along with other parameters?

    I'm very curious what the real-world perspective is on
    age....am REEEEAAALY CURIOUS what you think.

    Maybe it's too complex.

    :)

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Vishal Pandey

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I want to go for MCP Certification in ASP.Net ..... What kind of questions
    >re asked for

    Mostly about quantum mechanics & basket weaving.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 11, 2003
  6. Vishal Pandey

    Jay Walters Guest

    Dear Anonymous,

    (suspiciously) Hmm ..

    I think age can be a attribute of overall experience.

    Jay Walters, Dec 11, 2003
  7. Vishal Pandey

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Dear Anonymous,

    If that's his/her real name....

    Kline Sphere, Dec 11, 2003
  8. Vishal Pandey

    Stacie Guest

    I'm not anonymous, I'm lazy, it's me.
    Got a new rollerball and I'm "tarded" with it.

    Stacie, Dec 11, 2003
  9. Vishal Pandey

    Guest Guest

    BTW have "seen" you 'round lately.
    Working, huh?

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003
  10. Vishal Pandey

    Jay Walters Guest

    Ahhh Ok.. I thought it was someone at work messing with
    me... 'Dear Jay' ...

    Seriously - I think age helps people for 'developer
    positions' until about age 40.

    At about 40, I sense that it's somewhat expected for
    developers to become project managers, architects,
    engineering directors and more more in the supervisory
    role.

    I also think that at a certain age, you tend to rely on
    proven past experiences and less on creative out-of-box
    thinking.

    Jay Walters, Dec 11, 2003
  11. Vishal Pandey

    Jay Walters Guest

    Before the spy revealed her identity ... I thought we
    were being probed by a rebel faction of some type.

    ;-)

    Jay Walters, Dec 11, 2003
  12. Yeah, I don't get these types of posts...someone is able to navigate
    himself to the appropriate newsgroup, but isn't even able to find out
    this basic information on MS's site (see my post at :
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=)

    But you're right...employers should do more as far as having some type
    of simulated practical demonstration exercise set up during the
    interview to weed out the dumpers and those that can't actually do the
    stuff...

    Kael

    Kael V. Dowdy, Dec 12, 2003
  13. Vishal Pandey

    Stacie Guest

    Thanks for the excerpt.
    Don't worry, it's only me.

    Back at you.

    ;-)

    Stacie, Dec 12, 2003
  14. Vishal Pandey

    Guest Guest

    I got questions concerning bio chemistry and statistics...

    It wasn't hard, I passed with a 699...

    Guest, Dec 12, 2003
  15. Vishal Pandey

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >BTW have "seen" you 'round lately.
    >Working, huh?

    Yep, too many burgers need a flip' in this time of year!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 12, 2003
  16. Vishal Pandey

    Guest Guest

    lol