    email address i use for reg. the MCP, is there anyone can advice me how
    should I get my account back, thanks

    Jimmy
    =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXkgTGl1?=, Mar 19, 2007

  2. Assuming you are in North America, use the following link to see if
    Microsoft can help out:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/northamerica.mspx

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 19, 2007

  3. Thanks a lot, that's help

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXkgTGl1?=, Mar 19, 2007
  4. There is no other way that we can help. If you do not have your ID,
    password, or your email address you used; there is not a lot to go on.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 19, 2007
  5. You can contact microsoft or Testing center .

    Faiz Farazi
    Bangladesh
    www.databasetimes.net

    =?Utf-8?B?TUQgQSBGYWl6?=, Mar 22, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXkgTGl1?=

    LillyCrystals

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Can't login to MCP account

    Hi,

    Hope someone can help me
    I can't seem to log into my MCP account as I have forgotten the email address and the password to log in with.

    I do however have my MCP id.

    How do I go about changing my login email address and password?

    Thanks
    LillyCrystals, Apr 23, 2013
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXkgTGl1?=

    maxwell libazi

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    mr m libazi

    I DID MY MCP IN DAMELIN IN EAST LONDON IN SA, BUT I DID RECIEVE MY CERTIFICATE PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO,

    MAXWELL LIBAZI
    maxwell libazi, Aug 22, 2013
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXkgTGl1?=

    maxwell libazi