    2 mails I received and everything seems OK.
    I already mailed the MS MCP CSR but didn't receive troubleshooting ... :(

    Grtz

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 3, 2005

  2. It sounds to me like you may be trying to use the sign in section intended
    for those who have already accessed the site before. If you look closely on
    the screen you should see a section for firt timers to register. You need to
    go through that part to establish an initial account. Just a guess...
    --

    Jerry Mills
    http://spider1.blogspot.com/

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnkgTWlsbHM=?=, Jul 4, 2005

  3. ----------------
    I've doublechecked and read the "step by step" but it seemed I did it right
    unfortunately :(
    This is where I enter my credentials.
    -----------------

    If you are a newly certified professional and know the MCP ID and
    Access Code then provide those details below.
    * MCP ID
    * Access Code

    ----------------
    But when I retry now I get ...
    -----------------
    Internal Error
    Sorry, there was an internal error.

    It is possible the site is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

    The requested URL could not be processed.

    ---------------
    So maybe the problem wasn't with me and now I'm hoping I can log in and MS
    can send me my Welcome Pack !!

    Keep ya'all informed.

    "Jerry Mills" <> wrote in message
    > It sounds to me like you may be trying to use the sign in section intended
    > for those who have already accessed the site before. If you look closely

    on
    > the screen you should see a section for firt timers to register. You need

    > go through that part to establish an initial account. Just a guess...
    > --
    >
    > Jerry Mills
    > http://spider1.blogspot.com/
    > http://spiderathome.blogspot.com/
    >

    > "Michel Vaillant" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I just received my credentials for passing my first MS exam and when I

    try
    > > to follow the steps with my MCP ID & acces code as in the mail, I get

    the
    > > following error:
    > > Error: Problem in registration of your profile. Failure in identifying

    your
    > > profile information, please contact Customer Services Representative for
    > > assistance.
    > > Any idea what the problem could be? I double checked my credentials with

    the
    > > 2 mails I received and everything seems OK.
    > > I already mailed the MS MCP CSR but didn't receive troubleshooting ...

    :(

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Problem with the site is OK now but i still get the same message ... it's
    been a week since i notified MS but still no response except the auto-mail
    that theyre looking into the matter :(

    I just want my welcome gift ... worked for it and stuff ..

    -----

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 6, 2005
  5. nevermind ... an hour after my last post I got an email from MS with a new
    acces code and everything works OK !!
    MS people read here too ?

    ty verrrrry much :)

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 6, 2005
  6. Hi
    how did you contact with MS ?
    here is the same problem you had

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 12, 2005
  7. from today morning there is new Error

    Error: Problem in registration of your profile. Failure in identifying your
    profile information, please contact Customer Services Representative for
    assistance

    Who can help me?

    Customer Services Representative doesnot answer my email :-(
    Thanx

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 13, 2005
  8. Hey,

    I used this mail adress:
    I had to wait a week (yes, just one week) till I received my mail with a new
    acces code.
    After a week ... just mail them back :)

    Grtz,

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 14, 2005