    for the 070-271. Please any advise or support.

    Regards
    Damian

    Damian, May 6, 2006

  2. Damian

    Guest

    Damian wrote:

    > Hi I passed my MS Exam 070-272 last thursday 27.April 2006 but still I do not
    > get the MCP ID and Access code. I have done through Prometric and yet no
    > response. How long takes to get it. The Questions are very easy and scored
    > 945. All 50 Questions are from www.pass4sure.com sample Questions. I am sure
    > every Questions are correctly answered but the Score only 945. Now preparing
    > for the 070-271. Please any advise or support.
    >
    > Regards
    > Damian

    Dear Damian , MS says that they experience a delay to receive the exam
    results from Prometric. But now 9-10 days have gone , So It is better
    to contact MS at . Then Give your Particulars
    -Candidate name , Candidate ID , Registration ID , your address , your
    tel. no and any other particulars furnished by you while taking your
    exam . Pl. note that you send the email from the address which you
    registered the test as they cross check the particulars you entered and
    to avoid false claims. You will then receive your MCP ID and Access
    Code within 48 hours after your mail reaches them . If this does'nt
    work , pl. contact your regional service centre.

    I took my exam with Pearson VUE and it took nearly five days to get my
    MCP ID and Access Code. I also mailed them the details and they replied
    immediately.

    Regards
    Giridharan Ravi

    , May 7, 2006

  3. Damian

    Damian Guest

    Thanks Giri!

    It is bit surprise to hear from such a young MCDST. Congrats, wish you all
    the best for other exams.

    Regards

    Damian

    Damian, May 7, 2006
  4. Damian

    Syd Guest

    "Damian" <> wrote in message
    >> I took my exam with Pearson VUE and it took nearly five days to get my
    >> MCP ID and Access Code. I also mailed them the details and they replied
    >> immediately.

    Good on you.

    I call today Prometric Australia (after 7 working days) and they told me
    that Microsoft has not yet recieved my results and they are going to send
    them (aka: they didn't send them yet).
    Now I have to wait 10 more working days.
    (maybe they send them by sea? Or is there someone walking and swimming all
    the way from Sydney to Bill Gates backyard?)

    Syd, Jun 1, 2006