    Access Code. Any idea where I should get this information from?

    Cheers,
    Chris
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jul 7, 2005

  2. You need to create a hotmail account to associate with your MCP. You should
    already have your MCP ID, when you passed your test, the testing center
    should have given you a receipt stating you pass, your MCP ID will be on that
    paper

    =?Utf-8?B?RXZpbEdlZWtHaXJs?=, Jul 7, 2005

  3. The doc I was given has my candidate ID, is that my MCP ID?

    I already have a hotmail account etc and can log into that but it is asking
    for both the MCP ID and the Access code. I have no idea what the access code
    is likely to be.

    Thanks for your help...

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jul 7, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=" <> say
    in news::

    > The doc I was given has my candidate ID, is that my MCP ID?

    no. You should be getting an e-mail from MS indicating your MCP ID. If
    you have not recieved this within 2 weeks, send an e-mail to
    . You will also need to create a passport account
    (though hotmail is not required) to access the private site. The sign in
    button will allow you to create/associate a passport account for access.
    btw, the site address has changed to
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Debrief: Wife listening while you talk in your sleep.
    Neil, Jul 7, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    JaR Guest

    > (though hotmail is not required)

    Sure it is. That's where I keep my spam collection.
    ( I have a p3nis enlargement spam from 1996 and a 419 sent in UUENCODE)

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jul 7, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> (though hotmail is not required)

    > Sure it is. That's where I keep my spam collection.
    > ( I have a p3nis enlargement spam from 1996 and a 419 sent in
    > UUENCODE)

    Dude, hotmail is so 1999. All the cool kids use gmail to collect spam now.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jul 7, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=" <>
    > say in news::
    >
    >> The doc I was given has my candidate ID, is that my MCP ID?

    > no. You should be getting an e-mail from MS indicating your MCP ID. If
    > you have not recieved this within 2 weeks, send an e-mail to
    > . You will also need to create a passport account
    > (though hotmail is not required) to access the private site. The sign
    > in button will allow you to create/associate a passport account for
    > access. btw, the site address has changed to
    > https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/login.aspx

    Sorry Neil, but the Candidate ID is the MCP ID.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Sorry Neil, but the Candidate ID is the MCP ID.

    mine isn't...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Life is short, eat dessert first.
    Neil, Jul 7, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> Sorry Neil, but the Candidate ID is the MCP ID.

    > mine isn't...

    Wouldn't you know it. The Canucks are doing it wrong again. <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    rai1manish

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    MCP id

    i have given my my exam before 8 days but still i have not
    got the mcp id.
    how can i get this.

    Thanx in advance

    manish