    I wrote to Microsoft and they sent me a webpage but I need some orientation
    .... Could someone help me.. give me a hand.

    Thanks everyone.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmhvbkFsZXg=?=, May 30, 2007

  2. Actually I think I could understand, I was checking the possible options to
    get MCP, this is the goal MCSE on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Certification, so I will start
    with exam 70-270 and then I will continue with the rest of the exams!.

    So, if somebody see I am in wrong way, let me know please.

    Thanks everyone.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmhvbkFsZXg=?=, May 30, 2007

  3. Sounds like a plan. When you pass your first exam you'll earn your MCP
    credential. Six more exams after that for your MCSE.

    Michael Dragone, May 30, 2007
  4. It sounds to me like you have a good path here. Go after your 70-270 which
    is your client exam, then start with the MCSA path. -290, -291, add an
    elective. This will get you the intermediate MCSA credential.

    Once you have this, you can focus on the MCSE exams. -293 is easiest and
    should probably be taken first. Then -294 and finally -297. I recommend 297
    if you are in a network where you are using Active Directory or have any
    anticipation of using exchange. Take -298 instead of -297 if you need more
    of a security focus for your career or your current position.
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, May 30, 2007
  5. JhonAlex, here is the orientation you have requested.

    Before you start on your certification path, there are a few questions you
    should ask yourself.

    Question #1 would be: Why Certify?

    "One question you should ask yourself before traveling down the long and costly
    road of I.T. certification is, "Why do I want this certification?" What is the
    end result you desire? Many individuals new to the I.T. field hear about
    certifications and seek to acquire them, with little thought about why they are
    doing so. Without asking this basic question, you run the risk of wasting
    valuable time and resources on a certification that may not serve your needs.
    This pattern can prove detrimental to both yourself and the certification
    program." - Michael D. Alligood
    READ THE REST HERE: http://www.certguard.com/Why-Certify.asp

    If you can answer that question, move onto the next phase and determine if you
    are right for the position.
    ""Don't put the cart before the horse." We have all heard this saying at one
    time in our lives. You can put the cart before the horse, but it was not
    designed to work that way. The same can be said about certifications and
    experience. Certifications are designed to enhance your I.T. experience, and be
    earned by ideal candidates. Almost every vendor certification program has what
    are known as ideal candidates for their various certifications. Microsoft gives
    an example of an ideal candidate for their MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems
    Engineer) certification." - Michael D. Alligood
    READ THE REST HERE: http://www.certguard.com/Certification-and-Experience.asp

    Now, if you still feel like you're heading down the correct path, and you feel
    like you're going to be taking care of the prescribed # of users and computers,
    then you should start working on the certification process itself.

    "Before writing this article, I posed a question to many certified individuals.
    The question I asked was, "What was the hardest part of your certification
    journey?" You would expect to hear that the hardest part was the exam(s)
    themselves. However, many people responded that the most difficult challenge was
    that they simply did not know how or where to start. They would describe how
    they heard of a certification, bought a book and started studying. There was no
    research performed, no plan established, and no evaluation afterword to debrief
    and learn from the experience." - Michael D. Alligood

    READ THE REST HERE:
    http://www.certguard.com/Seven-Steps-to-Certification-Success.asp

    Here are some other useful links:

    Home: http://www.CertGuard.com
    Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    Braindumps: http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp
    Practice Test Providers: http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp
    Study Materials and Books: http://www.CertGuard.com/store.asp
    Vendor Links and Emails: http://www.CertGuard.com/links.asp

    Good Luck,

    --
    CertGuard
    www.CertGuard.com

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 30, 2007