    What percent is answering questions, and what percent is inputtuing commands?
    How should I prepare?
    Thanks, Bill

    =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl, Feb 1, 2005

  2. No one here will help give you answers to questions on an exam. So shut up
    and go away.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    Wayne Guest

    Ask all the technical questions you like, you'll get help if you indicate
    that you've tried other resources to find answers. Asking for what the
    questions are both violates the NDA we all signed and makes you an
    a$$fusker.

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Feb 1, 2005
  4. >Since the closing caused me to lose $

    sue 'em.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  5. you loosers no nothing i to will get my mcse what ever way
    i want then i will have a job and you will steel be on the
    dole and i will laugh at you all the way to the bank

    inches/second

    MCNGP Loosers, Feb 1, 2005
  6. MCNGP Loosers wrote:
    > you loosers no nothing i to will get my mcse what ever way
    > i want then i will have a job and you will steel be on the
    > dole and i will laugh at you all the way to the bank

    With your spelling, grammar and punctuation do you really think your CV
    will get past the bin?

    Who Goes There, Feb 1, 2005
  7. > i will laugh at you all the way to the bank

    blood bank perhaps.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MCNGP Loosers climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > you loosers no nothing i to will get my mcse what ever way
    > i want then i will have a job and you will steel be on the
    > dole and i will laugh at you all the way to the bank

    Ye flipping Ghods!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  9. Yeah, blood plasma is your only chance to laugh all the way to the bank. If
    you donate enough you'll get nice and loopy.

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  10. MCNGP Loosers wrote:
    > you loosers no nothing i to will get my mcse what ever way
    > i want then i will have a job and you will steel be on the
    > dole and i will laugh at you all the way to the bank

    Make sure you spend some of that hard-earned money on spelling and grammar
    lessons!
    --
    Fris "Loose as a Goose" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    FrisbeeĀ® <> rambled:
    > MCNGP Loosers wrote:
    >> you loosers no nothing i to will get my mcse what ever way
    >> i want then i will have a job and you will steel be on the
    >> dole and i will laugh at you all the way to the bank

    > Make sure you spend some of that hard-earned money on spelling and
    > grammar lessons!

    Oh you ironic frisbee. I think you meant "spolling and grammer."

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    fishfood Guest

    <Snip>
    MCNGP Loosers wrote:
    > you loosers no nothing i to will get my mcse what ever way
    > i want then i will have a job and you will steel be on the
    > dole and i will laugh at you all the way to the bank

    </snip>

    So.....Daddy owns the company does he??

    fishfood, Feb 1, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    catwalker63 Guest

    "MCNGP Loosers" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > you loosers no nothing i to will get my mcse what ever way
    > i want then i will have a job and you will steel be on the
    > dole and i will laugh at you all the way to the bank

    You can't spell, form gramatically correct sentences, use punctuation, or
    string thoughts together logically or coherently. Yeah, you'll be
    working for sure.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Feb 2, 2005
  14. >Yeah, you'll be
    >working for sure.

    If not, selling both kidneys is very profitable (so don told me).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 2, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    T-Bone Guest

    "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > If not, selling both kidneys is very profitable (so don told me).

    Didn't something like that happen on ER last week?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Feb 2, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    T-Bone Guest

    <.@> wrote

    T-Bone, Feb 2, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:
    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> If not, selling both kidneys is very profitable (so don told me).

    > Didn't something like that happen on ER last week?

    Indeediddly-deedy. Except the guy shot himself before he actually donated
    the other kindidle-idney.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:
    > <.@> wrote
    >> If not, selling both kidneys is very profitable (so don told me).

    > Didn't something like that happen on ER last week?

    Indeediddly-deedy. Except the guy shot himself before he actually donated
    the other kindidle-idney, you double-poster.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    If you don't like techgeekpro, visit www.mcngp.com and hold down your
    F5 key.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 2, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:,
    > T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:
    >> <.@> wrote
    >>> If not, selling both kidneys is very profitable (so don told me).

    >> Didn't something like that happen on ER last week?

    > Indeediddly-deedy. Except the guy shot himself before he actually donated
    > the other kindidle-idney, you double-poster.

    It's deja-vu, all over again...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 2, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?TUNQLi4uIGhlbHAgb24gY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbiBl

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:%,
    > T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:
    >> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>> If not, selling both kidneys is very profitable (so don told me).

    >> Didn't something like that happen on ER last week?

    > Indeediddly-deedy. Except the guy shot himself before he actually donated
    > the other kindidle-idney.

    It's deja-vu, all over again...

    --
    JaR