    Windows 2003? I saw that the one exam, 70-270 (XP) is
    required for both paths, so I figured I might start
    there. What do you think?
    Yubb, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Yubb

    Herb Martin Guest

    I generally tell people, if you have to ask you should do Win2003.

    It will last longer and the information you will learn is similar but
    probably more useful in the long run.

    --
    Herb Martin
    Herb Martin, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Yubb

    Paco Guest

    Depends on what you work with (2000 or 2003) but if you
    an MCSA\MCSE in 2000 it is only 1 test for upgrade to
    MCSA and 2 for MCSE 2003 and from what I have seen and
    read there really isn't a huge difference between 2000
    and 2003

    Paco, Mar 4, 2004