    from the NT 4.0 days, #353568. How do I tell if that number is still valid??

    Thank you,

    Patrick Burgess
    Burgess, Patrick, Jun 3, 2008

  2. Burgess, Patrick

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:43:37 -0400, "Burgess, Patrick"
    <> wrote:

    >I am beginning the journey back into Microsoft certifications. I held a MCSE
    >from the NT 4.0 days, #353568. How do I tell if that number is still valid??

    I can confirm it is a number.
    Three hundred fifty-three thousand, five hundred and sixty-eight.

    Not a very big number but still a number.
    http://www.mathcats.com/explore/reallybignumbers.html
    PAJ, Jun 3, 2008

  3. Burgess, Patrick

    OTHMAN Guest

    "Burgess, Patrick" wrote:

    > I am beginning the journey back into Microsoft certifications. I held a MCSE
    > from the NT 4.0 days, #353568. How do I tell if that number is still valid??
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Patrick Burgess

    Hi Patrick,

    You need to contact Microsoft Learning Support:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.mspx
    or
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    --
    CertGuard - Exam Security & Integrity Forums.
    http://certguard.com/forums/
    OTHMAN, Jun 4, 2008
  4. That's an awfully high number for such an old cert....

    --
    ..rev [askthemct..com]

    .rev [askthemct.com], Jun 4, 2008
  5. Burgess, Patrick

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2008
  6. Burgess, Patrick

    Guest

    On Jun 4, 5:35 pm, Kline Sphere <.> wrote:
    > >> I am beginning the journey back into Microsoft certifications. I held a MCSE
    > >> from the NT 4.0 days, #353568. How do I tell if that number is still valid??

    > >> Thank you,

    > >> Patrick Burgess

    > >Hi Patrick,

    > >You need to contact Microsoft Learning Support:

    > >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/default.mspx
    > >or
    > >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    > OranguTan Man saves the day......
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    y u so fat kline sphere, hee, hee, hee
    , Jun 4, 2008
  7. ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message

    > That's an awfully high number for such an old cert....
    >
    > --
    > .rev [askthemct..com]
    >
    > "Burgess, Patrick" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > I am beginning the journey back into Microsoft certifications. I held a
    > > MCSE from the NT 4.0 days, #353568. How do I tell if that number is still
    > > valid??
    > >
    > > Thank you,
    > >
    > > Patrick Burgess

    > Checked by AVG.

    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jun 4, 2008
  8. Burgess, Patrick

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >y u so fat kline sphere, hee, hee, hee

    because every time i bang you missus in the a$$ sshe gives me a
    cockie.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 6, 2008
  9. Burgess, Patrick

    Wayne Guest

    Not really mate, mine's 316xxx, and that dates back to NT 3.51 Workstation,
    June 1996.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver