    anyone have dumps for the MCP C# papers. its urgent since its important
    to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

    shuchi
    shuchi, May 15, 2006

  2. "shuchi" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > HI ,
    >
    > I want to give MCP exam in C# . i wanted to knw if anybody knows any
    > good institutes in Bangalore who can help me prepare for the exam.
    > Affordable and good . Even if they are small institutes . also does
    > anyone have dumps for the MCP C# papers. its urgent since its important
    > to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.
    >
    > shuchi

    Are you FU©K!NG stupid?? You @$$fu©king moron!!! DUMPS? You're ASKING for
    BR@!NDUMPS???? Why can't you study like the rest of us? EARN your FU©K!NG
    certification!!!!! Don't degrade and devalue our certifications because you
    want to earn an extra dollar or two per hour. If you're not smart enough to
    study and pass the exams on your own then you don't deserve the
    certification....and you sure as h3ll don't deserve to be working in the IT
    Industry.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 15, 2006

  3. shuchi

    shuchi Guest

    dont have the guts to write down the complete sentenses u motherfucker
    .. noone asked u to use such absurd language. and noone is asking you
    for help u arsehole. why dont u mind ur Fucking buisness.. people who
    are descent enough and have given exams have a proper code of conduct
    which u miss. and u have no motherfucking rights to tell me what i
    deserve or not ..
    shuchi, May 15, 2006
  4. shuchi

    Cerebrus Guest

    Shuchi,

    >> its urgent since its important
    >> to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

    What's an MCSE got to do with C# ? C# is a programming language, and an
    MCSE is a Systems Engineer. You seem to have got it wrong.

    Also, please do not ask for br@indumps here in future. Those are
    illegal.
    -------------------------------------

    Bigus D.,

    I think Shuchi is a "she"... and she probably earns in Rupees, not
    dollars ! ;-)

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 15, 2006
  5. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Shuchi,
    >
    >>> its urgent since its important
    >>> to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

    > What's an MCSE got to do with C# ? C# is a programming language, and an
    > MCSE is a Systems Engineer. You seem to have got it wrong.
    >
    > Also, please do not ask for br@indumps here in future. Those are
    > illegal.
    > -------------------------------------
    >
    > Bigus D.,
    >
    > I think Shuchi is a "she"... and she probably earns in Rupees, not
    > dollars ! ;-)
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Cerebrus.

    He....She...doesn't matter.....@$$fu©ker!! That's what it is.

    I used $ because I didn't know the $ symbol for the Indian Rupee.
    Bigus Di©kus, May 15, 2006
  6. shuchi

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "shuchi" <> did cause the

    > Also does
    > anyone have dumps for the MCP C# papers. its urgent since its important
    > to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

    I'm not sure what kind of reaction you were expecting to get considering
    you are posting to a Microsoft controlled newsgroup asking for information
    on how to cheat on Microsoft exams, but the use of Chalk's term was
    entirely appropriate.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, May 15, 2006
  7. shuchi

    Cerebrus Guest

    I was just wondering how a "she" can be an @$$fu©ker !! LOL !
    Cerebrus, May 15, 2006
  8. << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    > BD wrote :
    >
    >>> He....She...doesn't matter.....@$$fu©ker!! That's what it is.

    > I was just wondering how a "she" can be an @$$fu©ker !! LOL !

    Women *do* use toys nowadays.....Where have you been? ;)

    To emphasize TBone's statement....Chalk's term would have been very appropriate
    for you to use there.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 15, 2006
  9. HI Shuchi,

    How r u, i hope u r fine,

    i saw your mail, first of all i will tell you about Microsoft Certification
    Exams, then you will decide and prepare for them.

    Actually MCP,MCAD,MCSD generelly these three levels who are interested in
    Application or Developing they will Start with MCP ( I mean if you complete
    one paper you are MCP(MicroSoft Certified Professional) then you go for MCAD
    and MCSD etc.

    MCP- one Paper
    MCAD- three Papers
    MCSD- 5 Papers.

    anyway Now i am sending C# windows Application DUMP.
    If you have any doubt you can Contact .

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFtYW5hIFJlZGR5Lk0=?=, May 22, 2006
  10. shuchi

    Cerebrus Guest

    Ramana Reddy (oh yeah, and M.),

    >> How r u, i hope u r fine,

    Are you hitting on her ? Do you think she will fall in love with you if
    you give her a stupid dump ? Only thing you're gonna get is a One-night
    DUMP.

    >> i saw your mail,

    It was a "post". When are you morons going to get the difference ?

    >> first of all i will tell you about Microsoft Certification
    >> Exams, then you will decide and prepare for them.

    Sounds like an order to me. Do you have *any* experience with girls ?
    You *can't* order them around till legally married !!!

    >> Actually MCP,MCAD,MCSD generelly these three levels who are interested in
    >> Application or Developing they will Start with MCP ( I mean if you complete
    >> one paper you are MCP(MicroSoft Certified Professional) then you go for MCAD
    >> and MCSD etc.

    Thank you for that brilliant analysis. I guess MS should keep you as
    the content writer for the MS Learning site. Only, they'll have to
    change it to Microsoft Ignorance.
    <http://www.microsoft.com/ignorance/default.mspx>

    >> anyway Now i am sending C# windows Application DUMP.
    >> If you have any doubt you can Contact .

    Now you've gone and done it ! You have not only proved that you possess
    dumps, but also that you have used Br@indumps to achieve whatever
    dubious certifications you might have scraped for yourself. You are
    going to be reported, and your certifications revoked. (And your a$$
    spanked !)

    I sometimes wonder at the limitless stupidity of your kind. You are
    posting to a Microsoft newsgroup, monitored by Microsoft employees,
    from a Microsoft site (MS Communities), using a MS email address
    (@discussions.microsoft.com), about a Microsoft Certification exam, and
    you are volunteering to send dumps (which have been deemed to be a
    clearly illegal by Microsoft) to others like you ! Oh, I am speechless
    at your idiocy.

    Warm Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 22, 2006
  11. shuchi

    ThoughtProvoke

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    From Ravi - Related to C# dump help

    NB: "Although It's a Late Reply .........I wanted to convey this piece of informations to the Educated illeterates "

    To 'Cerebrus', Bigus Dickus and to 'Person's like their Mental Ability'.

    You Damn cerebrus and Bigus Dickus !

    The whole professional literates are feeling ashame of your attitides over a person who actually wanted to learn. You are kinda person need to learn more on manners and decency. The School/Company that has employed you kinda person, should feel worst for keeping you with them.

    I see one thing..... when a girl boldly tries to explore things and if she has any issues in that..... the Damn People like CEREBRUS always talk on her sex , F@uck and indulging the guy supported her on nasty words. Feeling very bad on the guys-birth and manners that they learned from home or others. Such kind of person should be refrained from posting on the public forums.

    There's nothing wrong in giving Syllabus/Study Materials/Dumps to prepare for an Examination/Certification.

    If the Dumps has all the questions that may be asked in the real Microsoft Examination.... It's the Examiners Problem to modify and issue the right set of questions to the candidates which helps in finding the right person to acknowledge as "Qualified for a Certification"

    If you are here in the forum as a member, try to help and suggest.
    You are NO damn person to Abuse a person who actually needs help.

    Regards

    Ravi G
    IT Consultant
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
    ThoughtProvoke, Apr 11, 2007
  12. shuchi

    fahid123

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    HI

    This is Fahid, can anyone help or send me C# MCP Dump. Because im preparing for certification. If anyone can send me the dumps it will be great help

    with regards
    Fahid
    fahid123, Oct 31, 2008
  13. shuchi

    chaitu518

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    DUMP FOR MCP C#

    if u got MCP C# dump and forward it to my mail plz.........i m also preparing that exam.....send it immediately.....plz yaaaar
    chaitu518, Sep 1, 2010
  14. shuchi

    chaitu518

    Joined: