  1. Hi
    I came to know that Microsoft is going to reduce the fee for MCP exams from
    50$ to 35$ on coming December. Is it true??????????
    =?Utf-8?B?U1VSRVNI?=, Nov 15, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U1VSRVNI?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it =?Utf-8?B?U1VSRVNI?=
    <> said in

    > Hi
    > I came to know that Microsoft is going to reduce the fee for MCP exams
    > from 50$ to 35$ on coming December. Is it true??????????

    if they do you wil hear about it here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/learning/default.aspx
    not in this NG

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 15, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U1VSRVNI?=

    Guest Guest

    thats less then half the price of ireland, that reely
    sucks!

    Guest, Nov 15, 2004
  4. >> Hi
    >> I came to know that Microsoft is going to reduce the fee for MCP exams
    >> from 50$ to 35$ on coming December. Is it true??????????

    even less if you're on welfare.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2004
  5. terty three bucks for Ireland?

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:28:21 -0800,
    <> wrote:

    >thats less then half the price of ireland, that reely
    >sucks!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U1VSRVNI?=

    Guest Guest

    2 kicks for u (owe my god bush is so good lets kill some
    more Iraqis, I'm so good cause I'm an American and we kill
    who doesn't agree with us, and why is America still in
    Iraq?)

    :

    Guest, Nov 16, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?U1VSRVNI?=

    Argus Guest

    I think they havent finished getting all the oil over to
    the us yet

    Argus, Nov 16, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U1VSRVNI?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > I think they havent finished getting all the oil over to
    > the us yet

    Nope. The storage tank I have in my backyard isn't full yet. And if they
    can't fill it, we're going to Canada next. Then Mehico.
    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2004
  9. >I think they havent finished getting all the oil over to
    >the us yet

    Patience my friend, have patience….

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2004
  10. >and why is America still in
    >Iraq?

    because you tool, there are many in the world who hate America and the
    western way of life in general. So in order to 'reach out and hurt
    America' they find it easy to get into iraq (via syria and iran for
    example) and fight us there.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?U1VSRVNI?=

    Guest Guest

    um.. ok, why dont they just go to america and blow a
    couple more buildings up. then your fed up govenment can
    do another crap cover up bullshitting out ther teath. I
    have seen 4 or 5 shows about how the govement coved the
    thing up (well bushes cronies) but nothing about what a
    good job he is doing, exect fpr the news chanels that his
    father and buddies own. so guess he is crap. yeah ok were
    are agreed on that one at least

    Guest, Nov 16, 2004