    Cheers,

    Dan - Manchester, UK

    PS If you're going to be taking 70-271 make sure you have SP2 covered!
    Devo-McDuff, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Devo-McDuff

    MitchS Guest

    To the best of my knowledge that test is scored as most of the other MS
    tests. Meaning the max score varies based on the draw of questions. So
    there is a maximum score that is mathematically defined but highly unlikely
    that you would get that question set. HTH

    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Devo-McDuff

    Andy H Guest

    i think some questions are worth more than others, but 272 was marked out of
    1000 with a pass mark of 700. they didnt publicise the total value, but
    getting 100% in the exam gives it away really :)
    I'd definately agree on the sp2 stuff - there were loads of questions on that.

    Andy H, Sep 1, 2005