    --
    Cheers,

    Dennis

    Dennis, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Wow did Bill commend you on your efforts? I know it can be tough to write
    and exam.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..
    "Dennis" <> wrote in message
    > I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length of

    one

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 26, 2005

  3. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    Didn't answer my question.

    Dennis, Jan 26, 2005
  4. Dennis

    Guest Guest

    Don't make fun of people even if their english isn't
    perfect. It's not everybody's mother language, you know!!

    message

    Guest, Jan 26, 2005
  5. Dennis

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "Dennis" <> wrote in message
    >I haven't written an mcp test before an am wondering what the length of one
    > is like the approximate number of question and the amount of time it takes
    > write one.
    > --
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Dennis

    Most MCSE type exams are 90 to 120 minutes with anywhere from 45 to 60
    questions,

    Andy Barkl, Jan 26, 2005
  6. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    I wasn't making fun of anyone... I was merely stating a fact... I asked a
    question, the response gave no answer to the question.

    Dennis, Jan 26, 2005
  7. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    Thanks.

    Appreciate it.

    Dennis, Jan 26, 2005
  8. Can't answer the question. I'm bound by a different set of rules. The number
    of questions isn't exactly public record.

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 26, 2005
  9. first.. you should know which topics are considered for the exam, and what's
    the important of they.
    this is the most important, don't worry about the lenght and how many
    question..nobody search a test for the number of question, or for the
    lenght.. what's really Care is The Content !!!!!!!.

    cheers,
    Luis Fernando

    Luis Fernando Ayala, Jan 26, 2005
  10. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    I was simply asking the question so I would know how long to book off for
    work. Has nothing to do with the content, just wondering how much time I
    will need.

    Dennis, Jan 26, 2005
  11. Dennis

    LnkWizard Guest

    Have you thought of contacting the test center and asking them
    about the length of time for the test? You'd be surprised how
    much information they can provide.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 26, 2005
  12. Dennis

    ME Guest

    give the OP a break you guys. Remember first day to school and met the
    tough guys bullying you?

    ME, Jan 26, 2005
  13. >Remember first day to school and met the
    >tough guys bullying you?

    yeah those girls it the first grade can be real b*tches!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 26, 2005
  14. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    You know... I thought that my question was a valid one. I didn't think so
    many people would be offended by a question on how long a test is.

    Dennis, Jan 26, 2005
  15. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    just noticed someone else asked how many questions were on the XP exam and I
    didn't see anyone sh*ting on them. What up with that??

    Dennis, Jan 26, 2005