    other exams should be used with trying to knock out the 70-
    210 and all of the other exams for MSCE? Your response to
    this would be appreciated please email me at

    Alex, Apr 27, 2004

  2. I took the 70-270 exam on Saturday 4/24/04.

    Used the actual exams test prep.
    it is so close to the real exam and passed.

    Good Luck,
    Herman

    Microsoft

    Herman Forbes, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Alex

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "scottie" <> wrote in message
    > forget trancender.... get a hold of the Test King prep papers..you will be

    surprised, "Q"s are layed out the same as trancender..but test king is more
    upto date..
    > Good Kuck

    That's because they're the *exact* questions, moron. It's cheating. Don't
    use testking.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Take transcender man! Perhaps, I passed 216 today with Transcender

    ----- Ken Briscoe wrote: ----

    "scottie" <> wrote in messag
    > forget trancender.... get a hold of the Test King prep papers..you will b

    surprised, "Q"s are layed out the same as trancender..but test king is mor
    upto date.
    > Good Kuc

    That's because they're the *exact* questions, moron. It's cheating. Don'
    use testking

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #2

    first initial last name AT hotmail DOT co

    Mr. Brownstone, Apr 28, 2004
  5. Alex

    Frisbee® Guest

    scottie wrote:
    > forget trancender.... get a hold of the Test King prep papers..you
    > will be surprised, "Q"s are layed out the same as trancender..but
    > test king is ACTUAL EXAM QUESTIONS with INCORRECT ANSWERS.
    > Good Kuck

    IFYPFY

    --
    Fris "Good Kuck to you, too" bee®