    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks
    Mike

    Mikem, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Mikem

    Marko Guest

    Mike - I dare say most here will ask - if you are serious,
    can you afford NOT to do exams?

    Save up some dollars and check www.getcertified4less.com

    Marko, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Mikem

    Mikem Guest

    Thats all very true Marko. Indeed I cannot afford to not
    take the exam, but at the moment their just isnt enough
    money to go around. I have had a look at the above
    website and that will, thanks. Things at the moment are
    just badly timed. If I get lucky I will get a company to
    take me on (and knowing sods law, I will get a job so then
    I can pay for the exam but I bet the company will pay it
    for me!!)
    Mike

    Mikem, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Mike

    I notice you are based in the UK, have you considered the possibility of
    getting a career development loan to help with the cost of your training
    material and exams? As far as I am aware, the loan does not accrue interest,
    or it might accrue interest at base rate, and I also believe you don't have
    to repay it until you are in employment. Good luck!

    Regards,
    Andrew Stevens.

    Andrew Stevens, Oct 7, 2003