    Dave Guest

    Does anyone one know how to add yourself to the MCP database? I've passed my
    exam and all signed up but can't seem to find myself on the database?
    Dave, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Dave

    John R Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone one know how to add yourself to the MCP database? I've passed
    > my
    > exam and all signed up but can't seem to find myself on the database?

    Update your community profile here...
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.mspx

    John R
    John R, Feb 7, 2008

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "John R" wrote:

    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone one know how to add yourself to the MCP database? I've passed
    > > my
    > > exam and all signed up but can't seem to find myself on the database?
    > >

    > Update your community profile here...
    > https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.mspx
    >
    > John R

    I have tried that but it doesn't seem to do anything? I must be missing
    something
    Dave, Feb 8, 2008
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Dave, Feb 8, 2008
  5. Dave

    John R Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    > "John R" wrote:
    >

    >> "Dave" <> wrote in message
    >> > Does anyone one know how to add yourself to the MCP database? I've
    >> > passed
    >> > my
    >> > exam and all signed up but can't seem to find myself on the database?
    >> >

    >> Update your community profile here...
    >> https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.mspx
    >>
    >> John R
    >>

    > I have tried that but it doesn't seem to do anything? I must be missing
    > something

    In each section such as "Name, Photo and Biography Abstract", there is a
    radio button at the bottom to make it publically available. It also says it
    can take up to 36 hours for changes to be reflected (although my experience
    is it takes about 5 min).

    John R
    John R, Feb 9, 2008
  6. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Dave, Feb 9, 2008
  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Dave, Feb 9, 2008
  8. Dave

    John R Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    >> also there doesn't seem to be anywhere to upload a picture or anythin???

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.mspx

    Dave, you clearly aren't reading the page. Right in the middle of the page,
    there is a link that says 'Create or Edit your MCP community Profile' under
    the blue banner that says 'For MCPs'. Below that, there are instructions
    for 'Getting started with your community profile'.

    John R
    John R, Feb 9, 2008
  9. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "John R" wrote:

    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> also there doesn't seem to be anywhere to upload a picture or anythin???

    > https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.mspx
    >
    > Dave, you clearly aren't reading the page. Right in the middle of the page,
    > there is a link that says 'Create or Edit your MCP community Profile' under
    > the blue banner that says 'For MCPs'. Below that, there are instructions
    > for 'Getting started with your community profile'.
    >
    > John R
    >

    > John i have read the instructions, went to my profile, i can see my micosoft profile with no problems. but there doesn't seem to be a community profile selection? I can see the blue banner that says for MCP's but when i click on it doesn't seem to get to what you describe.

    this is what i do
    i go here
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.mspx
    then click the link
    Create or edit your MCP community profile
    it brings me to here
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.mspx

    then what do i do ? i have already a windows live ID associated with my
    mcp ID
    it just seems to go round in circles?
    Dave, Feb 10, 2008
  10. Dave

    ifi001

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Yes Dave .. I agree with u .. i am now also facing the same problem and there is no link to go community profile ... And this thing is just going round in circles .. :oops: .. Do u managed to do it now .. pls help me if u find the solution of this problem mate :)
    ifi001, Mar 5, 2008
  11. info

    I want to get informed about all microsoft certification

    John R wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    07-Feb-08

    Update your community profile here..
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.msp

    John R

    On Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:55 AM
    Dav wrote:

    MCP DataBase Search
    Does anyone one know how to add yourself to the MCP database? I have passed m
    exam and all signed up but cannot seem to find myself on the database?

    On Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:34 AM
    John R wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    Update your community profile here..
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.msp

    John R

    On Friday, February 08, 2008 6:34 PM
    Dav wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    "John R" wrote

    I have tried that but it does not seem to do anything? I must be missin
    something

    On Friday, February 08, 2008 6:36 PM
    Dav wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    "John R" wrote:

    On Friday, February 08, 2008 8:41 PM
    John R wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    In each section such as "Name, Photo and Biography Abstract", there is a
    radio button at the bottom to make it publically available. It also says it
    can take up to 36 hours for changes to be reflected (although my experience
    is it takes about 5 min)

    John R

    On Saturday, February 09, 2008 8:09 AM
    Dav wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    "John R" wrote:

    On Saturday, February 09, 2008 8:20 AM
    Dav wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    "John R" wrote:

    On Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:14 AM
    John R wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.msp

    Dave, you clearly aren't reading the page. Right in the middle of the page,
    there is a link that says 'Create or Edit your MCP community Profile' under
    the blue banner that says 'For MCPs'. Below that, there are instructions
    for 'Getting started with your community profile'

    John R

    On Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:22 AM
    Dav wrote:

    Re: MCP DataBase Search
    "John R" wrote

    this is what i d
    i go her
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/benefits/profile/Default.msp
    then click the link
    Create or edit your MCP community profil
    it brings me to her
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.msp

    then what do i do ? i have already a windows live ID associated with my
    mcp I
    it just seems to go round in circles?

    Build a Custom TraceListener Class for Logging
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...0-b50585d2bb78/build-a-custom-traceliste.aspx
    nirpendra kumar, Jan 6, 2010
  12. Dave

    John R Guest

    Re: info

    <nirpendra kumar> wrote in message news:...
    >I want to get informed about all microsoft certification

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    John R.
    John R, Jan 6, 2010