    I want to check my certs on MCP Secure site.How can I do
    this.What info is required.Please email me at :

    Thanks....

    Maninder, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Have you already got your welkome Kit shipped by
    Microsoft ?

    Giovanni SPAZIOSO, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Maninder

    sean Guest

    did you try loging in to the mcp web site? check your mail
    as well

    sean, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Maninder

    Plain Guest

    Congratulation!

    First check Vue's website to authenicate your score by
    matching your registration number,..etc.

    Vue normally notified MS within a few business days about
    your test score. Upon receiving notification from VUE,
    MS send an email to you inform you of your MCP status.
    Within the email, there is instruction on how to login
    MCP site. You can view test you passed and order the
    free welcome kit. MS normally send the welcome kit in 4-6
    weeks. The kit include your certificate, pin and MCP
    card.

    Hope this help you!

    Plain , Nov 10, 2003
  5. Maninder

    Amir Guest

    MCP secure site will be available on completion of min. 4
    exams MCSA ,Microsoft will be send you an email,whole
    procedure to log on to that site is described there.So
    wait untill your MCSA or MCSE or MCDBA exams.
    Amir
    MSc,MSC,PGD,CCNA,MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCDBA

    Amir, Nov 10, 2003
  6. Maninder

    S. O'Brien Guest

    WRONG!! the MCP (notice the name... MCP not MCSA or MCSE) Secure site is
    available to ALL MCP's!! If it was only for MCSA's or MCSE's it would be
    called MCSA/MCSE Secure Site. If it took you 4 tests to realize it's
    existance, then that is your failure.

    oh and btw... your signature block needs to drop MCP... only an idiot leaves
    that silly little cert on. Everyone knows you need 7 MCP's to get MCSE...
    Its a redundant entry...

    sheeeeesh

    Sue MCNGP #69 <--- the only one that counts :)

    S. O'Brien, Nov 10, 2003
  7. Maninder

    Consultant Guest

    he is obviosuly all paper

    Consultant, Nov 10, 2003
  8. Maninder

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >he is obviosuly all paper

    What color paper?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 11, 2003
  9. Maninder

    Consultant Guest

    brown

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  10. I had the same problem. MS expects to finish two courses 2151 and 2152 (for
    70-210 and 70-215 exams) in eight days, and you'll have to wait for them, I
    don't know how long to make the first contact with you. After a 10-11 days
    I've wrote to mcp customer support and said them some things they must to
    know and in a next few days I got the instructions to log in. The regularly
    email message (that I had to receive anyway) came to me after three weeks.
    It would be nice if you write them, just to make them notice that their
    laziness is not the best example of efficiency. I think that following will
    help you and save your time and nerves. So this is what they wrote to me (I
    took a liberty to input some my explanations between *marks*, just for
    better understanding):

    THEY WROTE:

    The process for ordering the Welcome Kits has been changed.

    To receive your Welcome Kit, you must first visit the MCP Secured Site
    to verify your address.

    To access your MCP Secure site please enter the following URL in your
    Browser:

    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp

    Once you have arrived there you will have to login using an e-mail address
    registered as a .NET Passport so you can do a migration.

    If you do not have a Passport, please click on the "Get a .NET Passport"
    This allows you to then enter the secure site and will bring you to a page
    where you are allowed to enter your surname, e-mail address,registration ID
    ,the last 4 digits of your home telephone number and your country.

    To complete your Passport Migration please enter the following details:

    SURNAME: (in capital letters)

    E-MAIL: (in capital letters)

    LAST 4 DIGITS: *(of your telephone - this will be the phone for contact you
    left at the testing site)*

    COUNTRY:

    REGISTRATION ID: *(the reg. id number on that piece of paper you received
    after passing the exam at the testing center, or you can find this at VUE or
    Prometric member site)*

    On the next page you will ONLY need to provide an MCP Program secret
    question and the answer which can be anything you want.

    Upon completion of this step, you will be able to access your MCP secure
    site.

    Once at the site:

    1. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.

    2. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click on the Profile Editor.

    3. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
    submit the form.

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
    without a confirmed address.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 12, 2003
  11. Maninder

    Brat Guest

    MS WILL send you an email within a few days of certification IF you provide
    the testing center with a VALID email address. If they do NOT have a valid
    email address, they CANNOT send you anything. 9 times out of 10 it is
    caused by this user error... the USERS laziness that causes MS to have to
    wait. Then people like YOU send them an email (where they get the valid
    email address) to tell them you go nothing!! Well NOW that MS has your
    address they can send you what could have been sent weeks prior but was
    unable due to USER laziness.

    Have a nice day

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  12. Well Mister CAPS LOCK tell me where can a NEW MCP (not familiar in the
    administration procedure and NEW Welcome Kit policy) read that the personal
    data (surname and email address) must be written in CAPS. Please post the
    link of that page, maybe I've missed something. Other thing, if you are some
    MS help desk guy (judging by you attitude on MS critics) you should put your
    head in the sand, cause this post can help someone NEW like I was, and cut
    his/her FRUSTRATIONS. I would appreciate that MS contacted me first before I
    did them. Man, read SOME POSTS, I am not the first, nor this guy. And about
    the accuracy of personal data, mine was FINE. I shouldn't have to change
    anything in my personal data, but just to be advised to write my data in
    caps lock. You don't think that 9 of 10 MCP can't write their name and email
    correctly?

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 12, 2003
  13. Maninder

    Consultant Guest

    would you like some cheese with that whine?

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  14. Maninder

    Brat Guest

    Well Ma'am,

    What I said was that 9 out of 10 people do not let the testing center know
    their valid email address when booking their test. I did not say they did
    not know how to write their name or email address. Just some leave it blank
    or give bogus information. So Miss, if you are going to try to quote me, I
    would suggest you get it right. You claimed that Microsoft was lazy while I
    just provided a PROVEN example of what normally happens. We have seen tons
    of individuals post here with not getting an email... when asked if they
    provided their email address, most said no... hence the problem. They were
    then directed to send an email to and to tell them
    what has occurred and to provide a valid email address. Normally, within a
    few days the issue is resolved.

    As for Microsoft contacting you first... perhaps there was a problem with
    your email... or perhaps the TESTING CENTER took a few weeks to update their
    database. Unless the testing center has a valid email address or they
    notify Microsoft that a test has been taken and the results, MS does not
    even know you exist much less that information was missing or that you
    required paperwork.

    So madam, your data with MS may be "FINE" but if you do not provide the
    correct information to the testing center (Prometric/Vue), then MS must
    assume that the TC has the correct information and overwrites it's database
    information and any of your "FINE" information will be lost. MS and the
    testing centers rely on you not only knowing your own email address but to
    provide them with the correct information as well.

    Now to amplify, some individuals have been trained to hide personal
    information such as email address by coming to sites like this one where
    posting your real email address could lead to potential problems such as
    viruses, hackers, stalkers (It has happened), etc. So they give out a
    variation of their email address or leave the information out completely.
    So when the testing center passes the information onto MS, that same data is
    missing and therefore, MS has no way to contact them.

    So basically, calling MS lazy is foolish without knowing the complete facts.

    Have a nice day Miss Dzorlev.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  15. If you want to help, do so. If you don't than finish your borring
    disscussion ana stick it up in your but!

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 12, 2003
  16. I am a Mr. and thanks for enlightening me with your MS help desk experience.
    But you don't have to explain me anything or make an excuses for MS cause I
    lived through my experience and lost my MCP virginity, so I know at least my
    case. If you work in MS you probably know things better than I do. But the
    point is that my experience was bad, so I think I have the right to
    complain. My data was filled in by the TC administrator and I personally
    checked. Everything was OK. You certainly know that few days before test VUE
    sends a confirmation message that in case of misspelled data you should
    reply and correct if necessary. Then (after I've wrote) MS just confirmed my
    data without any resending or correcting from my side. What would you think
    if you were on my place. My intention was not to shade MS but to help to new
    one and the next following. I think that is the main cause of this board.
    And your comments are not quite helpful. You don't have to wait someone to
    spit on MS to take part in discussion and explain the procedure or the
    frequent problems that occurs.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 12, 2003
  17. Maninder

    JaR Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > Well Ma'am,
    >
    > <snip snip snip & more snippage>

    You go girl! ...er guy....er whatever

    Oh, BTW, Ms. Dzorlev:

    >Man, read SOME POSTS, I am not the first, >nor this guy. And about

    Take your own advice.

    >You don't think that 9 of 10 MCP can't write >their name and email
    >correctly?

    Nope. I DO think 9 of 10 can't.

    QED

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 12, 2003
  18. Maninder

    Jtyc Guest

    > I am a Mr.

    Hey, you started when you called her a him. Brian is clearly a woman.

    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  19. Maninder

    |{evin Guest

    On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:58:46 +0100, "Davor Dzorlev"
    <> wrote:

    >If you want to help, do so. If you don't than finish your borring
    >disscussion ana stick it up in your but!

    'then'
    'boring'
    'discusion'
    'and'
    'butt'

    |{evin, Nov 13, 2003
  20. Sorry I didn't know, her nick don't says so. And I had a false image that
    chicks are not so hostile.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 13, 2003