    I got my welcome kit for the 2000 Pro but i havent yet got a certificate for
    2000 Server which i sat around a month ago.

    Thanx.
    Chris, Sep 12, 2003

  2. You receive a new certificate in a welcome kit each time when you meet the
    requirements of a new certification, ie MCP, MCSA, MCSE, etc. Your
    transcript shows the exams that you have passed.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 12, 2003

  3. Chris

    Howard Guest

    No your're still just a MCP you will not get anything
    else until you complete your MSCA or MCSE

    Howard, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Chris

    Weldon Wade Guest

    From my experience, you only get a certificate for each
    certification level. 1 when you are an MCP, another when
    you get the MCSA, another when you MCSE - not for each
    and every exam.

    Weldon

    Weldon Wade, Sep 15, 2003