    Is the MCP card/cert, for 2000 the same as NT? Or do we get new cards and
    certs, after passing and a MCP 2000 course?

    Thanx

    Guest, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <> say in
    news:#:

    > Is the MCP card/cert, for 2000 the same as NT? Or do we get new cards
    > and certs, after passing and a MCP 2000 course?
    >
    > Thanx

    new cards/certificate for MCSE on Windows 2000, not for MCP on one of the
    2000 exams. If you have a MCP cert already, that's the only one you'll get.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - There's no point in being obsessive compulsive unless you are consistent
    about it.

    Neil, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    NAVTEJ KOHLI Guest

    MCP 2000 and NT is same cert .

    NAVTEJ KOHLI, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "NAVTEJ KOHLI" <> say in

    > MCP 2000 and NT is same cert .

    I got 2 different ones. You got ripped off!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Never test for an error that you don't know how to handle.

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What about MCSA 2000, is that a different cert/card?

    Neil, you said that :
    > If you have a MCP cert already, that's the only one you'll get.

    But in your reply to NAVTEJ
    MCP 2000 and NT is same cert .

    u said:
    > I got 2 different ones. You got ripped off!

    did u mean u got different certs for MCSE 2000 or MCP 2000.

    thanx

    Guest, Nov 9, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <> say in news:uq3Tm8U5FHA.4036
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > did u mean u got different certs for MCSE 2000 or MCP 2000.

    actually as I am recalling it now, I did not get a new certificate, but the
    transcript does show a separate designation for MCSE NT4, MCSE 2000 and
    MCSE 2003

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The only thing worse than a sorcerer is his apprentice.

    Neil, Nov 9, 2005
  7. Guest

    NAVTEJ KOHLI Guest

    Hi Neil,

    Oh , There is some misunderstanding . I say same cert becuase if you
    got MCSE in NT and u upgread in Win2k MCSE . You are not getting any
    certification for that.
    Only you can mentation that you are Msce in NT or Win2k .

    That is why i say same certifications..

    Hope it will clear your doubt.

    Best Regards,
    NAVTEJ KOHLI