MCP by passing 70-271 or 70-272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Master Control Program, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Master Control Program, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Master Control Program

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Master Control Program

    sux Guest

    hhmm...strange

    So his first MS exam was an invite to a beta test... curious

    --

    Mzzl,
    sux =)

    sux, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Master Control Program

    Guest Guest

    Yeah strange eh! Nope, he found the code somewhere as I'm
    sure half the people who did take the test did. I'm just
    curious how he was able to take his way into taking a
    test that was invite only. Though he does excel in social
    engineering.

    Guest, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Master Control Program

    M. W. Guest

    Some people (myself included) didn't get beta invites, so
    we paid for our exam just like any other exam. To assume
    that he used a beta invite code just because it was his
    first MS exam is a bit on the jumpy side don't you think?
    The 70-271 beta was my first MS exam and gave me an MCP
    status, and I paid full price for the exam.

    M. W., Jan 20, 2004
  6. Master Control Program

    sux Guest

    Lighten up man, don't take this so seriously. Everybody seems to be so on
    edge these days in these newsgroups.

    Are you even reading this thread?
    The OP confirms my assumption by sayin, and I quote: "Yeah strange eh! Nope,
    he found the code somewhere as I'm sure half the people who did take the
    test did"

    Maybe I should've put an ;-) at the end of my post. That would be my mistake
    ;-)

    --

    Mzzl,
    sux =)

    sux, Jan 20, 2004
  7. Master Control Program

    Ceejay Guest

    Just to clarify...you achieve MCP status by passing either 70-271 or 70-272? Or is it both
    I passed 70-271 last Thursday (with Pearson Vue) and have not received any notificataion from MS

    cj
    Ceejay, Apr 12, 2004