    Hi,
    Can someone please tell me how many questions will be
    there for the MCP and the duration of the test ?

    aj, May 4, 2005

  2. aj

    Claus Konrad Guest

    I seem to recall something like 58 questions.

    Kind Regards,
    Claus Konrad
    [MCAD.NET, C#]

    Claus Konrad, May 5, 2005

  3. aj

    Sean Guest

    I was shocked becuase my test was only 38 questions and 1hr 30 minutes(i
    didnt pass)! This was 70-306. But I think test length, # of questions,
    diffcultly balance etc are all random.

    Sean, May 5, 2005
  4. aj

    Sudar Guest

    Hi
    The number of quesitons vary from 40 - 50 and the time duration is
    around 2.5 hours

    --
    Sudar

    Sudar, May 6, 2005