MCP 70-290

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by BRTiger, Dec 19, 2008.

  1. BRTiger

    BRTiger Guest

    I have just started down the path toward MCSA/MCSE certifications.

    Passed the 70-290 in October and have been using Transcender for study guide
    along with Exam Cram books. I have many years working on and setting up,
    upgrading simple networks in the Industrial Industries to control plant
    operations. So I am familiar with about half of the subjects on the tests.
    The other half is hard work. I am preparing for the next phase in this IT
    industry. New US administration, new incentives to Industries not fully
    automated or setup for electronic record keeping etc. etc. Lets see what the
    future looks like.

    I am studying for the 70-291, so far again about half is easy and half is
    ???? So I have scheduled the test for 1-21-2009. Just maybe I will pass it
    on the first try. then i will be back to trumpet some.

    Later
    --
    BRTiger
    MCP Srvr2003 70-290 Oct08

    BRTiger, Dec 19, 2008

  2. BRTiger

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    The 70-291 MS exam is one of the hardest Microsoft Exams. A lot of people is
    calling this one "The Beast". Make sure that you know your routing, IP
    Addressing, DNS & DHCP stuff.

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 10, 2009

  3. BRTiger

    BRTiger Guest

    Well it is done, I did pass the 70-291 cert this week. What a relief!

    Now it will be on to other certifications in other OS releases.

    I hope to get an MCSA or even a MCSE in the next yaer to year and a half.

    I just cannot rush this kind of stuff, you have to know enough to pass the
    test, but also be able to do the work on site and at interviews.

    Good luck to all who are working toward certifications.

    later ya'll.
    --
    BRTiger
    MCP Srvr2003 70-290 Oct08