    came out in 2005?

    Thanks,
    Charles K.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcyBLLg==?=, Jan 22, 2007

  2. Charles K. wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I just have my A+,Net+ and I am looking to take the 70-270 XP Prof test.
    > Should I study the original MS guide which came out in 2000 or the 2nd
    > edition which
    > came out in 2005?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Charles K.

    2nd would be best as it will cover SP2.

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 22, 2007

  3. Neither,
    Get the Windows XP Resource Book and read it cover to cover. That helped me
    to get my 70-270 MCP
    Good Luck

    =?Utf-8?B?UG9ydGxhbmRyYXk=?=, Jan 25, 2007
  4. Although I agree with you concerning the Windows XP Resource Kit, it is
    way overkill for the 70-270 exam. I would use the Win XP Resource Kit,
    as just that; a Resource Kit (book). Just out of curiosity Portlandray,
    how long did it take you to read that cover to cover? :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom