    is the "Examination Score Report" the only thing that you
    get?

    Thanks!!

    cnbweb, Jul 24, 2003

  2. cnbweb

    Dennis Guest

    If it is your first MCP exam then yes you will get an MCP
    Certificate in a few weeks. Next is MCSA then MCSE yadda
    yadda...(meaning you don't get one every time you pass a
    MCP exam)

    Dennis, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Congrats!! I believe you should go ahead with 70-210 W2K Pro because it is
    almost identical to 70-215!
    Except it deals with the client.

    Diana K Brown, Jul 25, 2003
  4. cnbweb

    Marko Guest

    Congratulations cnbweb (do you parents not like you,
    giving you such an awful name?!?)

    I agree with a previous comment: Go do 70-210 or better
    yet 70-270. It nicely compliments the exam you have just
    done.

    Why 70-224? I think it may be a little too challenging if
    you haven't done some of the other core exams first to get
    a good solid understanding of networking; in particular,
    ADs, group policy objects, account management, security
    concepts, etc. Being solid in these will make life easier
    for 224.

    My advice - probably supported by most others - work on
    the core exams before any design or product deployment /
    implementation exams (includes Exchange, ISA, SQL).
    Simply, core before elective on MCSA or MCSE track.

    Regards

    Marko

    Marko, Aug 2, 2003
  5. cnbweb

    cnbweb Guest

    The reason that I am taking 70-224 is that I work in the
    Server Department at my job. I work with both Server 2000
    and Exchange 2000 so I thought that both tests would be do-
    able with minimal studying. I just finished reading
    Sybexs' book and am planning on taking the exam next week
    Friday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

    cnbweb, Aug 7, 2003