    I really appreciate all your help..

    Thank you again,

    Sam

    Sam, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Sam

    LnkWizard Guest

    Answers in-line with message

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have few questions about 70-215 exam.
    >
    > 1) How many question are there in the exam?

    Enough to find out how well you can memorize answers or
    if you studied correctly enough to evaluate you skill knowledge

    > 2) How much time do i have to answer them?

    If you know your stuff, more than enough, if you don't
    not enough

    > 3) What is the format of the exam, is it CAT(Computer Adaptive Testing)
    > OR Convential Exam?

    Does it really matter? If you have studied correctly and
    know your material, and have the hands-on skills that are
    recommended then you have nothing to worry about.

    > I really appreciate all your help..
    >
    > Thank you again,
    >
    > Sam

    BTW, a judicious use of google or even a good look
    around the M$ website would have garnered you the
    anwers you wanted.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Sam

    Sam Guest

    I know my stuff, But just wanted to know how the exam works....
    Microsoft wesite does not help.. If you don't have answer than don't
    give free advise..

    Sam, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Sam

    Consultant Guest

    if you knew your stuff, then you'd know how to find the information you
    seek, which you haven't seemed to have found, leading me, as well as others,
    to believe that, in actuality, you indeed, do not know your stuff

    Consultant, Dec 22, 2004
  5. Sam wrote:
    > Hi,

    Hi!

    > I have few questions about 70-215 exam.

    Okay, shoot!

    > 1) How many question are there in the exam?

    About 1500

    > 2) How much time do i have to answer them?

    About ten seconds per question

    > 3) What is the format of the exam, is it CAT(Computer Adaptive
    > Testing) OR Convential Exam?

    It's Convential, meaning you need to bone-up on Convents.

    > I really appreciate all your help..

    Why, you're quite welcome!

    > Thank you again,

    And you're welcome again!

    > Sam

    That Sam I Am, That Sam I Am, I do not like that Sam I Am!

    For what it's worth, Sam, none of your questions matter. Study, take the
    exam.

    --
    Fris "Free advice and all questions answered!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 22, 2004
  6. Sam

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i see london, i see france, i see someone who can't google "ms exam".

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2004
  7. Sam

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you try to confuse. eh?

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:ubi#65D6EHA.2572
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2004
  8. Sam

    Sam Guest

    It looks like all of you are afraid of others getting their
    Certifications.. and they will take your job.. U guyes need to be more
    confident.. i don't expect anymore help from any of u guyes.. I will
    let all you know when i pass my test.. it will be soon..
    so bye from now..

    Peace..

    Sam, Dec 22, 2004
  9. Sam wrote:
    > It looks like all of you are afraid of others getting their
    > Certifications..

    What gives you that impression? Why would we be askeered?

    Be a lert. The world needs more lerts.

    > and they will take your job..

    If they take our jobs, then they must be good. R U good?

    Well, you could be good. If only you knew the number of questions, the time
    to answer, and the format. We're going to keep that secret, so you will
    FAIL! BWAHAHAHAHAH!

    Without this super-secret knowledge, there is NO WAY you can PASS!

    > U guyes need to be more
    > confident..

    We're working on that.

    > i don't expect anymore help from any of u guyes..

    You don't need anymore. We've told you all you need to know to pass. And
    you're so ungrateful! That's never happened here before.

    > I will
    > let all you know when i pass my test..

    We await with baited breath.

    > it will be soon..

    Shall I check back in five minutes?

    > so bye from now..

    Bye!

    > Peace..

    Peace on you, too!

    --
    Fris "All we are saying, is give Sam a chance!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 22, 2004
  10. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > you try to confuse. eh?

    I answered all questions truthfully.

    There might be more than 1,500 questions in the pool... I don't know that
    one for certain.

    --
    Fris "And you might have more like 15 seconds per question" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 22, 2004
  11. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > It looks like all of you are afraid of others getting their
    > Certifications.. and they will take your job.. U guyes need to be more
    > confident.. i don't expect anymore help from any of u guyes.. I will
    > let all you know when i pass my test.. it will be soon..
    > so bye from now..
    >
    > Peace..

    Every once in a while, one of these n0obs cracks me up.

    This is one of those times.

    LOL!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 22, 2004
  12. Sam

    Beoweolf Guest

    Especially if you have any pretensions toward certification, you should at
    least know how to search for information. There may be obscure tidbits of
    information that a novice may find difficulty in seeking, but Microsoft has
    many pages of info directly addressing these kinds of questions. Plus, a
    quick use of archives search will give you the answer in this forum.

    Somedays, people just tire of answering simple questions that have a ready,
    easily found answer. Just as you are obviously irked by being dismissed so
    blithely, so are some frequent users of the forum irked when people don't at
    least attempt to find information before asking for help.

    This was your time to be in the barrel.
    http://labmice.techtarget.com/MCSE/70_215.htm

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have few questions about 70-215 exam.
    >
    > 1) How many question are there in the exam?
    >
    > 2) How much time do i have to answer them?
    >
    > 3) What is the format of the exam, is it CAT(Computer Adaptive Testing)
    > OR Convential Exam?
    > I really appreciate all your help..
    >
    > Thank you again,
    >
    > Sam

    ---

    Beoweolf, Dec 22, 2004
  13. Sam

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Sam" <> say in

    > Hi,
    >
    > Sam

    I will not tell you Sam I am,
    I will not spill the beans (in can),
    I will not tell you here or there,
    I will not soil my underwear.
    Not on a box, not with a fox
    not with a fox with a hot box.
    not on a plane,
    COME ON PLEASE STRAIN!

    I feel better now...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 22, 2004
  14. Sam

    ap Guest

    50 questions and something like 150 minutes to finish the test, although it
    should take no more than an hour.

    ap, Dec 23, 2004
  15. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Thanks ap.. appreciate your help.. that is too much time.. i think
    60-70 minutes should be more than enough..

    Sam, Dec 24, 2004
  16. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Re: I Passed 70-215

    I passed 70-215 on Dec 27. It was easy one and i was well preapred
    since this was my first microsoft exam. Many of you helped me a lot..
    Thank you very much.. Ofcourse there were few who weren't that helpful
    and try to let others down.. But as we know there are different types
    of people in this world..

    Peace Everyone..

    Sam

    Sam, Jan 5, 2005
  17. Sam

    kpg Guest

    Re: I Passed 70-215

    > and try to let others down.. But as we know there are different types
    > of people in this world..

    Yes.. There are two kinds of people...

    Those that _______
    and those that ________

    kpg, Jan 5, 2005
  18. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Re: I Passed 70-215

    1) Helpful
    2) Not so Helpful

    Sam, Jan 5, 2005
  19. Re: I Passed 70-215

    Sam wrote:
    > 1) Helpful
    > 2) Not so Helpful

    Bzzzt. Sorry, but that is the incorrect answer.

    1) Understand Binary
    2) Don't

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 5, 2005
  20. Sam

    JaR Guest

    Re: I Passed 70-215

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I passed 70-215 on Dec 27. It was easy one and i was well preapred
    > since this was my first microsoft exam. Many of you helped me a lot..
    > Thank you very much.. Ofcourse there were few who weren't that helpful
    > and try to let others down.. But as we know there are different types
    > of people in this world..
    >
    > Peace Everyone..
    >
    > Sam

    Oh, good! Sam passed 215! Many congratulations, Sam.

    Now I suppose you'll be taking my job.

    Oh well, unemployment is lovely this time of year. I'll be sure the
    battery in your pager is charged and leave it in the top drawer of
    my^H^Hyour desk.

    Hey Fris! What's the weather like down your way? Have they got the mess
    cleared up yet? Couple months laying around on a beach sounds pretty good
    right now.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110