MCP 70-210

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. How relevent is the MCP 70-210 exam today as a credential in the market place?

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=, Aug 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    it is not

    Consultant, Aug 30, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    William <> rambled:

    > How relevent is the MCP 70-210 exam today as a credential in the
    > market place?

    It never hurts to be certified in anything, but it's nowhere near as
    important as it was, say, 4 years ago. Or even 2 years ago. Many companies
    have finally made the move from NT, completely skipping over Win2K, to 2003
    Server. In the process, they've moved to Windows XP on their desktop
    machines. Other companies are running Win2K Server, but XP on their clients.
    I think the days of seeing Windows 2000 on every machine in your building
    are gone. But like I said, it never hurts to know about it, no matter how
    passe it is.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Briscobar, Aug 30, 2005
  4. You can still claim that you are an MCP. However, most of the resume
    searches for Microsoft folks are looking for that coveted MCSE or MCSA
    title.

    I agree with consultant in that the 70-210 no longer holds the relevance
    that it once did.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Aug 30, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eEx5QvWrFHA.904
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > it is not
    >
    > "William" <> wrote in message
    >> How relevent is the MCP 70-210 exam today as a credential in the market
    >> place?

    bull5hit!! the 70-210 made me my 1st $1,000,000

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Bob Christian" <> wrote in

    > You can still claim that you are an MCP. However, most of the resume
    > searches for Microsoft folks are looking for that coveted MCSE or MCSA
    > title.

    as well as the much coveted MCNGP title. not to forget.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    lowdes Guest

    Typical MCNGP comment

    lowdes, Aug 31, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Typical MCNGP comment

    Your button is stuck.

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    lowdes <> rambled:

    > Typical MCNGP comment

    Indeed, it is typical. Most of the MCNGP has made a million, due in no small
    part to 70-210.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com once made out with it's sister.

    Briscobar, Aug 31, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    no doubt, those lamers

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:

    > Typical MCNGP comment

    Lame

    JaR, Aug 31, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Indeed, it is typical. Most of the MCNGP has made a million, due in no
    > small part to 70-210.

    I made my $1,000,000 on 70-026

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Confucius say: Girl with cleanest mind give dirtiest look

    Neil, Aug 31, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> Indeed, it is typical. Most of the MCNGP has made a million, due in
    >> no small part to 70-210.

    > I made my $1,000,000 on 70-026

    ya well your a poo face[1]

    [1] I suppose that I should make this post worthwhile, even though Simpson
    doesn't seem to be releasing to the public his MCNGP box scores anymore.
    However, in my own personal quest to better myself, I have decided that I
    will give you all a rudimentary crash-course in various languages. Keep in
    mind that due to my less-than-stellar grammar, and blatant misspellings of
    certain words, my translations will not be accurate. So shove it. Let me
    fire up my assistant, here, Babel:

    Alright, in Italian:
    pozzo di ya vostro una faccia di poo

    Spanish:
    pozo del ya su una cara del poo

    French:
    puits de ya votre un visage de poo

    Dutch, because I hate the Dutch:
    ya goed uw een poogezicht

    And finally, some Greek:
    ya ???? ??? ??? ??????? poo

    Now you should be fit for a trip to Europe, no matter your destination.
    Everyone is a poo head in Europe, so please don't feel out of place using
    this phrase.

    Bon voyage!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com means "Go to Hell, you dirty frickin' pig" in Swahili.

    Briscobar, Aug 31, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:uRMC
    $:

    > Now you should be fit for a trip to Europe, no matter your destination.

    bastig! I was heading for Norway!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Carpe dum: seize the idiot

    Neil, Aug 31, 2005
  15. Oh you really turn me on Rowdy, when can I see you again? I miss you sooooo
    much :-(

    Hugs + kiss's
    Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:uRMC
    > $:
    >
    >> Now you should be fit for a trip to Europe, no matter your
    >> destination.

    > bastig! I was heading for Norway!

    ja?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Aug 31, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "I Love Rowdy Yates" <> say in

    > Oh you really turn me on Rowdy, when can I see you again? I miss you
    > sooooo much :-(
    >
    > Hugs + kiss's
    > Candy

    I wonder if it's Rowdy, having applied for an account at supernews or if
    it's JaR pretending to be rowdy pretending to be Candy. Or maybe it's
    M0rk pretending to be JaR pretneding to be Rowdy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Software is the part of the computer you can't kick.

    Neil, Aug 31, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    CBIC Guest

    > I wonder if it's Rowdy, having applied for an account at supernews or
    > if it's JaR pretending to be rowdy pretending to be Candy. Or maybe
    > it's M0rk pretending to be JaR pretneding to be Rowdy...

    Now my head hurts.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 31, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > I wonder if it's Rowdy, having applied for an account at supernews or if
    > it's JaR pretending to be rowdy pretending to be Candy. Or maybe it's
    > M0rk pretending to be JaR pretneding to be Rowdy...

    *head asplodes*

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbQ==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    >> I wonder if it's Rowdy, having applied for an account at supernews or if
    >> it's JaR pretending to be rowdy pretending to be Candy. Or maybe it's
    >> M0rk pretending to be JaR pretneding to be Rowdy...

    > *head asplodes*

    <fx="Monty Burns>

    Eeexcellent!

    --