    in the last week or so and get the major topics to
    concentrate on - a break down on an area wud be greatly
    appreicated :)

    Deco, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Deco

    Chakkie Guest

    Howdy,
    here are some brain dump sites I've come across...let us
    know if they are any help to you...good luck y'all :)
    http://www.monsterdump.com/
    http://www.braindumps.com/

    ChakramPrincess :)

    Chakkie, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Deco

    MCSE World Guest

    Braindumps make you stupid. Don't be stupid.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Deco

    techgrl Guest

    I agree - studying and hands on are what these things are
    about - anyone can "pass an exam". If you are interested
    in applying the skills to your everyday life/job then
    study and set up a test lab!

    techgrl, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Deco

    Guest Guest

    I agree. You need to know the material and not
    memorizize. You will be no good in the work place. Hands
    on and book make you a much better IT person.

    Guest, Dec 5, 2003