  1. AJ Rembert

    AJ Rembert Guest

    What does MCNGP stand for?
    AJ Rembert, Dec 15, 2005

  2. AJ Rembert

    Simas K. Guest

    All MCNGPs are big fans of testking :)

    Simas K., Dec 16, 2005

  3. AJ Rembert

    LRM Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    news:p8rof.11216$-kc.rr.com...
    > They are also jobless and don't have a MCSE, and they flip burgers for a
    > living.

    If they are jobless then how can they be making a living flipping burgers?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  4. AJ Rembert

    Frisbee® Guest

    "AJ Rembert" <> wrote in message
    > What does MCNGP stand for?

    I suggest checking out the web site.

    Figuring out what that URL might be could be tricky, though.
    Frisbee®, Dec 16, 2005
  5. AJ Rembert

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "AJ Rembert" <> wrote in message
    >> What does MCNGP stand for?

    > I suggest checking out the web site.
    >
    > Figuring out what that URL might be could be tricky, though.

    Ooh can you PLEASE tell me?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Dec 16, 2005
  6. AJ Rembert

    Briscobar Guest

    MitchS <> rambled:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "AJ Rembert" <> wrote in message
    >>> What does MCNGP stand for?

    >> I suggest checking out the web site.
    >>
    >> Figuring out what that URL might be could be tricky, though.

    > Ooh can you PLEASE tell me?

    allitcertkiller.com?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."
    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  7. PLEASE TO BE GIVING BRAINDUMPS FOR BKFS CERT. NEED REAL ANSWERS FOR FRIES
    COOK HELP AND WRITE EXAM SOON

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Dec 16, 2005
  8. AJ Rembert

    LRM Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > PLEASE TO BE GIVING BRAINDUMPS FOR BKFS CERT. NEED REAL ANSWERS FOR FRIES
    > COOK HELP AND WRITE EXAM SOON

    Would you like an apple pie with that?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  9. AJ Rembert

    Briscobar Guest

    LRM <> rambled:

    > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >> PLEASE TO BE GIVING BRAINDUMPS FOR BKFS CERT. NEED REAL ANSWERS FOR
    >> FRIES COOK HELP AND WRITE EXAM SOON
    >>

    > Would you like an apple pie with that?

    Ding! Fries are done!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.
    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  10. AJ Rembert

    Lasher Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:uzlf49nAGHA.2656
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > LRM <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >>> PLEASE TO BE GIVING BRAINDUMPS FOR BKFS CERT. NEED REAL ANSWERS FOR
    >>> FRIES COOK HELP AND WRITE EXAM SOON
    >>>

    >> Would you like an apple pie with that?

    > Ding! Fries are done!
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

    Diiiiiiiiiiing friiiiies are dooooooonne.

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!
    Lasher, Jan 3, 2006
  11. Microsoft Certified News Group Professional or Purveyor or Prick.
    Jason Chappell, Jan 4, 2006
  12. AJ Rembert

    Lasher Guest

    "Jason Chappell" <> wrote in

    > Microsoft Certified News Group Professional or Purveyor or Prick.

    lol, go eat a dead cat.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 5, 2006
  13. AJ Rembert

    Briscobar Guest

    Jason Chappell <> rambled:

    > Microsoft Certified News Group Professional or Purveyor or Prick.

    He's a prick for saying "Ding Fries are done!"? Wow, you must hate pretty
    much everybody.

    Briscobar, Jan 5, 2006
  14. AJ Rembert

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jason Chappell" <> wrote in message
    > Microsoft Certified News Group Professional or Purveyor or Prick.

    Let's don't be silly, Jason.

    If that were true, we'd be the MCNGPOPOP.

    Magnificently Cunning Noteworthy God-like People.
    Frisbee®, Jan 6, 2006
  15. AJ Rembert

    Lasher Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:OjJ60JuEGHA.3200
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "Jason Chappell" <> wrote in message
    >> Microsoft Certified News Group Professional or Purveyor or Prick.

    > Let's don't be silly, Jason.
    >
    > If that were true, we'd be the MCNGPOPOP.
    >
    > Magnificently Cunning Noteworthy God-like People.

    MCNG-POP3

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 6, 2006
  16. Wow, you folks sure are defensive. It wasnt directed at anyone in
    particular. just an attempt at a little acronym humor. Simmer down!

    But I guess that shows I hate everyone? Strange.
    Jason Chappell, Jan 13, 2006
  17. AJ Rembert

    Lasher Guest

    "Jason Chappell" <> wrote in

    > Wow, you folks sure are defensive. It wasnt directed at anyone in
    > particular. just an attempt at a little acronym humor. Simmer down!
    >
    > But I guess that shows I hate everyone? Strange.

    TMML.

    I'm not defensive. Who are you calling defensive? I've about had it up to
    here with you buddy. I'm going to call my lawyer and he is going to rush
    you. You better watch yourself. Check your sh!t at the door, please.

    By the way, I hate you too. :p

    *kisses*

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006
  18. AJ Rembert

    JaR Guest

    Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst,
    the plaintive wail of Jason Chappell:

    > Wow, you folks sure are defensive. It wasnt directed at anyone in
    > particular. just an attempt at a little acronym humor. Simmer down!
    >
    > But I guess that shows I hate everyone? Strange.

    Who's defensive? I'm not defensive! You're the one that's getting all
    defensive! Why are you so defensive?

    I can't believe you got all defensive!

    And how come you hate everybody?

    If you weren't such a hater and didn't get all defensive all the time,
    you might enjoy the humor in here.

    Sheesh.

    --
    JaR